Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Created a new thread. Need to get this sold.
Selling because i needed a little more room, no more car payment. Please ask any questions pertaining to the vehicle in this thread. I never thought i'd be getting rid of this vehicle, hence i spared no expense at the mods i put on it.

2007 Voodoo Blue FJ Cruiser 4x4 5AT
$23,900
47,994 miles
This is the loaded model: Rear Diff Locker, A-TRAC, FJammer, etc.
Vehicle is located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Please pm or email me Layton.Olano at gmail.com

Description:

-4x4 5spd automatic
-7 year/ 100K mile warranty through Toyota
-Driver, Passenger, and Side air bag equipped
-A-TRAC
-Rear Diff Lock
-Power windows, Power locks, A/C
-Key less entry
-Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
-Back Up Sensors
-Multi-Info Pods Compass, Inclinometer, Thermometer
-FJammer Audio with 6 disc MP3 in-dash changer, aux input
-Built in 400w inverter
-Privacy Windows
-Toyota FJ all weather rubber floor mats with cargo mat
-OEM Hitch and wiring harness
-OEM Roof Rack

No fender bulges, cracks, or rips at all!
-This is a late model build 2007, so also no worries about the rear diff exploding like some of the early build 2007s had issues with.

• 7 year - 100K mile warranty through Toyota ($1500)
  • TRD Supercharger (304HP & 334ft/lbs TQ) ($4500 installed)
  • TRD Cold Air Intake ($390)
  • TRD Catback Exhaust ($375)
  • Safari Snorkel ($355)
  • Katzkin Black Leather seats ($1200)
  • Truxx leveling lift
  • General Grabber AT2 265/75/r16 (brand new spare)
  • Toyota Offroad Package 16" wheels
  • Toyota OEM trailer hitch, wiring harness, ball mount and ball (~$285)
  • Blue LED dash lights done by TinCan (~$200)
  • Body Mount Chop ($135)
  • Tundra Black Door handles, Black painted mirrors, rear bumper wings, middle valence above tow hitch, grill painted white

I am the original owner. It had 18 miles when i test drove it, put 16 miles on during test drive, bought it with 34 miles on it. I have records for every oil change, and any maintenance done on the vehicle (only have receipts for first few oil changes though) I love 4x4s, and love working on them, have done so since i was 15yo. Every thing on this vehicle has been installed by me (with the exception of the LED dash lights). Ask any of the "Hurricane Cruisers" and they will tell you how meticulous i am about making sure things are done right the first time. I will post a picture of the original window sticker that shows all of the standard info as to what came on the FJC.

Current mileage:
Highway: ~19MPG while going 75MPH (can get 20MPG easy if i keep it at 70MPH)
City: ~17MPG (if you can avoid the fun of the supercharger)

I have receipts for darn near everything. Every oil change was performed by me. Mobil 1 synthetic for the first couple then Royal Purple since about 15K miles. Royal Purple is in the front diff, rear diff, transfer case, and engine. I wrote down all of the info the other night, i will add more information about the build/vehicle, pictures, full list of mods, etc in the next day or two, a little teaser picture til i get everything together.

I have used this rig offroad. Maybe 4 times a year. Ask anyone who has been with me on the trails, i drive very easy while offroad, and drive slow. It has NEVER been "mudding", as ih8mud ;)

More interior pics found here
http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee47/layonnn/2007 FJ Cruiser/

A-TRAC and rear locker shown working in conjunction (this is a late build 07 so no "atrac hack" was needed)

This shows the dash LED's that were professionally swapped to blue LEDs.

Tire treadwear:

DS front

PS front

DS rear

PS rear

Brand new spare

·
Registered
276 Posts
Great price, considering the current mods and the truck still having room for somebody to make it their own.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great price, considering the current mods and the truck still having room for somebody to make it their own.
Thanks d.blick.
It has been a joy to own. I miss the power that this thing has more than anything. My LC is a slug, ha.
Finally stopped being lazy and put it up on autotrader just now. Tomorrow, cars.com as well.
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
"WOW" that is a SMOKING Awesome deal with that SC installed and other Mods.. Good luck your going to miss the sound too.. I have been looking at 4runners for some extra room as well and my girlfriend wants my FJ.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Nice rig--Those seats look great--Any wear in the leather near the drivers side airbag?
How long have you had them? Are they basically "covers"?

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice rig--Those seats look great--Any wear in the leather near the drivers side airbag?
How long have you had them? Are they basically "covers"?
No wear at all.
Been on the vehicle about 20K miles.
My dad owns an auto upholstery shop. They are Katzkin leather with perforated centers.
You completely remove the factory covers and install these. So they have a factory fit and finish to them. I just cleaned and reconditioned as well.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:bump:

If you would like the VIN, please PM me. I will try and get a picture of the window sticker up tonight.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Still for sale? I have a co-worker who wants an FJ. I can't get him the info until Monday! the 20th.

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Hey I put mine on ebay and it went up to almost $25,000. I thought it would go higher but oh well I'll keep it. Its free to list everywhere and they charge $150 if it sells. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still for sale? I have a co-worker who wants an FJ. I can't get him the info until Monday! the 20th.
Correct it is still for sale. I have a pretty serious buyer i have been talking to the last week or so that is looking to fly in two weeks from now.

Hey I put mine on ebay and it went up to almost $25,000. I thought it would go higher but oh well I'll keep it. Its free to list everywhere and they charge $150 if it sells. Good luck.
I hadn't even known you were trying to sell it. How come?
I have mine on auto trader. It was 55 i think for a "run til it sells" ad.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
That's a good deal and knowing who is selling it I am certain it is in awesome condition!

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Correct it is still for sale. I have a pretty serious buyer i have been talking to the last week or so that is looking to fly in two weeks from now.

I hadn't even known you were trying to sell it. How come?
I have mine on auto trader. It was 55 i think for a "run til it sells" ad.
I was thinking about a f250 but got over it. I'm keeping it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
UPDATE!!

Seeing that we are getting close to the 5 year anniversary of me buying this beauty, I'm happy to announce that I still own it and love it. Now with 108,000 miles on the old ODO, she is still doing great. Here's some pics of the VooDoo_Girl through the years.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
^^^^VERY COOL!!!!!!

And I was all set to flame whoever thought this thing was still for sale!

·
Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
9,939 Posts
x2. lol

·
Admin
8,443 Posts
Lookin good!
:cheers:

Nice to see it still rollin' :rocker:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts