Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Way back on 11/11 I posted the original thread for my 2010 FJ take-off parts and had the price of $450 OBO. Shortly after my posting I ended up getting a full knee replacement and am just beginning to get back to some sort of a normal life. Anyway all of the parts are still available, the price for the lot is reduced to $300 OBO, and includes the following: OEM roof rack. Great shape, complete with all ribs and mounting hardware, and the only marks are scrathes on the top rails which are not visable when installed. Front bumper blacked out like the TT model complete with wings, and brackets. It has some lite scratches but still looks great and was never hit or cracked. A like new spare tire cover set up for the back-up camera. Also now included is a new in sealed wrapper TRD air filter and two TRD performance oil filters for the 07 thru 09 FJ's.
This deal is for local pick-up only and I live directly between Savannah GA. and Jacksonville Fl on the coast. Exit 49 on I-95 is about 10 miles from my house and I am east from I-95. I have several photos available including 5 pics that you can access on my public album and will get back promptly to anyone interested and serious about the parts. BTW, the Metal Tech bumper I had installed on my 2010 FJ is awesome. Thanks for the interest!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Response sent via PM. I would like to sell all of the parts in one lot. This will be a great deal for someone. Thanks for the interest!:cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts