Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Removed this from my 2010 TT when I installed the Expedition One bumper. In excellent condition and ready to go. Will include the bumper, the wings and the steel bumper assembly that goes behind it.

Really not interested in shipping but would consider it if the buyer is willing to pay all actual freight charges and cost of packing.

Can meet you within 30 miles of Mufreesboro, TN.

$150.00 FIRM

(A steal, actually... I just want it out of my garage)

·
Registered
470 Posts
If you are willing to part out the wings, and middle valance please contact me. I just need those, not a complete bumper. Otherwise, good luck with the sell Delta Kilo. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm very interested in the bumper. In Lewisburg.

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you are willing to part out the wings, and middle valance please contact me. I just need those, not a complete bumper. Otherwise, good luck with the sell Delta Kilo. :)
It really wouldn't be of any use to me or anyone else minus those parts. I'm not interested in parting it out.

I'm very interested in the bumper. In Lewisburg.
PM responded to.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I guess you don't need the money.

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess you don't need the money.
Huh? You were supposed to call me. I'm still waiting for that to happen.

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys...

I've still got the bumper and want to get rid of it. Unfortunately the longer it's sat in my garage it has developed a few small (very, very small) scuffs in the plastic but it's still a 9/10 in terms of condition.

I am willing to part with it for $50.00 to anyone but this FJCC guy who completely wasted my time before. :rolleyes:

I don't have time for tire kickers. This is a smoking deal even if you just use the wings and ditch the bumper cover itself.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I live in Cookeville and I'm a noob. Just got my 07 FJ this week and one of my wings has some rash.

I wish I had seen this earlier because I JUST bought some wings off another member this morning.

If you can't find a buyer and want it out of your garage, I would be happy to give it a new home rather than a landfill. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi do you still have the 2 black bumper corners and front valance? If so let me know with last price to pay right away via paypal, and by the way if you also have rear ones let me know asap!! Will pay postal shipping to PR.

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The bumper cover has sold locally. Thanks to all interested parties.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts