Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Reluctantly deciding to sell my 2014 TTUE as I need something easier to flat tow behind an RV and for my kids to get in and out of. It's in amazing shape inside and out and I've never done an real off-roading or rock crawling. Since this is an FJ forum, I'll go ahead and assume you're aware of all the upgrades/capabilities of the TTUE but feel free to ask any questions.

Mileage: 50K
Warranty Included: Toyota Certified Platinum - $0 deductible.. Valid until 09/2025 or 129K miles.
Roof Rack:: Baja Flat Utility ($1100 new): https://www.bajarack.com/store/FJ-Cruiser-UTility-flat-Rack-Medium-55-W-2007-2017-p102782451

Price:: $39,500 O.B.O

Contact: = Private message via this forum or in thread comments.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Reluctantly deciding to sell my 2014 TTUE as I need something easier to flat tow behind an RV and for my kids to get in and out of. It's in amazing shape inside and out and I've never done an real off-roading or rock crawling. Since this is an FJ forum, I'll go ahead and assume you're aware of all the upgrades/capabilities of the TTUE but feel free to ask any questions.

Mileage: 50K
Warranty Included: Toyota Certified Platinum - $0 deductible.. Valid until 09/2025 or 129K miles.
Roof Rack:: Baja Flat Utility ($1100 new): Products | United States | Bajarack

Price:: $39,500 O.B.O

Contact: = Private message via this forum or in thread comments.
Is this setup to flat tow? I am looking to replace our fJ and get another one for use behind the RV, trail ride etc. We had the drive shaft modified to release at the diff, worked great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.