Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I have up for sale a set of five (5) AE Black Street lock wheels with 315/75/16 General Grabber AT Red Letter tires. The tires have 3500 miles on them. The whole set up was purchased new from America's Tire a little over a month ago. The whole set up is under warranty still and the spare is full size, matching, and has never been used. Going back to 285s to help pull my 22ft North River. No plugs, patches, holes, etc etc.

$1250 CASH for all 5

*Located in Northern California sorta near Sacramento

Attachments

·
Call me Pickles
831 Posts
If I had the cash and you werent in cali.....

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like how the spare only appears in the last of the 4 photos.

:wink

GLWS !
Haha yea, when I bought them, they didnt have a 5th and couldnt find a 5th tire for some reason any where in the country. I had to wait 3 weeks for it to get here, crazy.

·
Call me Pickles
831 Posts
This is a smoking deal someone buy these!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I too am located near sacramento, I have method double standard 16" with BFG A/T KO tires in a 265/75/16 and have been looking to up the size...

I imagine you are looking to trade only for 285s?

Tires have about 50 percent tread I believe.. (17k miles on em)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Might be interested. Are you looking for something like this..?

OEM TRD 16's wrapped in 285/75 KO2's; rock/bling rings are Plasti'd; mounted to 1.5" spacers which would be made available as part of the trade if preferred...installed by Costco this past May. All five have been rotated twice since installation; they are due to be balanced/rotated in about 1k (again, by Costco). Unfortunately, the warranty does not transfer.

Thoughts?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts