Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
How much for sun shade? Sliders? Shipped to 87010?

·
Registered
263 Posts
k, forget the sliders then... still interested in the sun shade..

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
I shipped OEM sliders from Dallas to Pheonix for about $60 and PM sent for prices on other stuff.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Selling a lot of stuff there Brad, are you thinking about selling the FJ or just cleaning out the garage??? What can you tell me about those 6x9's and brackets??? I know absolutely nothing about speakers. I know they go in the door, that is it. What kind of price? Bring them on sunday and i may take them off your hands.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Yeah what gives B.J.? you give up on the rig or are you planning something radical??

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Selling a lot of stuff there Brad, are you thinking about selling the FJ or just cleaning out the garage??? What can you tell me about those 6x9's and brackets??? I know absolutely nothing about speakers. I know they go in the door, that is it. What kind of price? Bring them on sunday and i may take them off your hands.
I'll let you hear them Sunday... Kim is getting the back oem grilles with aftermarket 3.5's

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
sliders still 4 sale

·
Registered
1,863 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I too am intrested in the sliders & I'm in NE Pa. as well. If fj in nepa does not want them I'd like to know the price. At R C with step boards, never again. Let me know...

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
How much for he light switch and harnees shipped to 10463 NYC area?
Also is this Fj or Taco (just want to double check)?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts