Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***Price Drop*** FS: ARB Bull Bar Front Bumper

ARB Front Bumper fits 07-08 (maybe 09) Toyota FJ w/Brand new mount/fit kit from ARB.
Bumper in good shape a few minor cosmetic scrapes. Been in my garage for 2 years. Lost my job a while back is the reason I am selling.

ARB Front Bull Bar + Brand new mount/fit kit = Was Asking $925.00 obo Dropped to $825.OO OBO NOW–NEW LOWER PRICE $795.00
I am located in SoCal and am willing to deliver/meet(within reason), but NOT willing to ship

PM me with your number to contact. I will reply ASAP.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
This will fit the 2010 and 2011 as well...You can pick up the correct fit kit, or the only problem with this one will be that the two bottom bolts on the rock guard won't line up correctly...Everything else fits perfect!

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Yes he still has the bumper, but will not ship. Mike is an upstanding member and a pleasure to deal with. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Yes he still has the bumper, but will not ship. Mike is an upstanding member and a pleasure to deal with. :bigthumb:
cool...I live in Cali and could drive to meet so shipping wouldn't be a problem..

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm in Phoenix and could drive to meet you... If any of your deals fall through. Just let me know.

s k i u t a h 1 0 8 0 @ g m a i l . c o m

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes, the bumper is still for sale. Sorry for the delay responding. PM me and we can make arrangements...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts