Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A friend of mine is selling an ARB bumper for a sweet price. I would really like to buy it myself but rececntly just spent too much on some sliders and skids.

Its a black ARB Bumper still in the box and he's willing to let it go for $900. His preference is for a local sale here in the Salt Lake City area, but he may be willing to ship it for extra.

You can get in touch with him at [email protected].

Or you can IM me and I can pass the info along.

GL...

·
Registered
613 Posts
I agree Kalen. Kurt is a great guy and somebody should jump on this. I would have if I hadn't just bought that roof rack.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bambam,

This is a great deal. This thing retails for over $1400 and can be had for $900.

Kalen

·
Registered
61 Posts
I WANT this!!!... but I live way too far away!.. the shipping would kill me! :flame::mecry:

V

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Send Kurt an email.

You never know, just might be willing to work with you to get it to you!

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Bambam,

This is a great deal. This thing retails for over $1400 and can be had for $900.

Kalen
:wave:
Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007...
Plus there is a discount for forum members. It does not retail for 1400 try more like 1000. Still a great deal though for a local person.

·
Registered
450 Posts
:wave:
Toyota*FJ*Cruiser*2007...
Plus there is a discount for forum members. It does not retail for 1400 try more like 1000. Still a great deal though for a local person.
Still a good deal for locals!
And you're right Layonn, with the forum discount it puts it right around the same price but you have to factor in shipping. So for locals it is totally worth it! :clap:

Wish I lived closer. :boohoo:

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Front or Rear bumper??

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts