Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SPF*** FS: ARB Front Locker fits Toyota FJ/Tacoma

SOLD PENDING FUNDS...

Brand new in box ARB Front Locker for stock 3.73 gear ratio 07-09 (maybe 2010) Toyota FJ Cruiser or Tacoma.
Also comes with Brand New ARB HO Air Pump and Brand New Air Hose Kit.

ARB Front Locker#: RD121 (Fits Toyota 8" IFS, 53mm BRNG)
ARB HO Air Pump#: CKMA12
ARB Air Hose Kit#: 171302

Asking $825.00, sells new for over $1000.00

Make sure to PM me as well if you post here.

I am SoCal for FTF cash, can ship-please PM to discuss details

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
So does this just bolt right up, or is it more invasive than that?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, front diff has to be disassembled, this is an internal mechanism not something you bolt "on". Best installed by someone that has done it before or a professional. Turns your already capable FJ into a climbing monster though. Great for mud/snow too. I am out of work still and need to generate some cash, that is only reason for selling.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
No I know what it is, and what it does. I was just asking if it bolts on, as in, no welding/cutting/fabbing needed.

·
Premium Member
8,285 Posts
No I know what it is, and what it does. I was just asking if it bolts on, as in, no welding/cutting/fabbing needed.
You have to drill a hole in the diff housing for the air line and bulkhead. Other than that, it just replaces the ring gear carrier; no other welding or fabbing needed.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No fabbing as 1911 stated above, drill a hole in the diff housing for the air line and bulkhead.. Disassemble then reassemble, all parts needed are in the box. Selling as a bundle so it comes with the HO air compressor that you will need to operate

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Locker still available?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts