Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Black 16" Trail Team TRD's (5) UPDATED

I have s set of 5 wheels for sale. Black trail team edition TRD's off a FJ. These wheels I bought used and they did have some scratches on them. Mostly in the paint only. There are a few small blemishes that the powder coat wouldn't cover, but all in all the are great wheels. One of the wheels had two corners of the spokes mushroomed pretty bad. i cleaned it up as best I could with my dremel before PC. It actually turned out pretty good. Center caps are being painted in the next few days abd I will add those pics when they are done.
Thanks
Chris

$800.00 shipped, need em gone

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, Cincinnati/NKY

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump 4 new pics

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$800.00 shipped obo, need em gone

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are these silver TRD's painted black or original TT TRD's repainted black?
Why are the caps black in the center?
They are originally silver TRD's that I had powder coated, not painted. The center caps had to be painted because they are plastic not alloy. I was gonna have the TRD in the center cap airbrushed back to red, but then decided to sell em so didn't get around to it.

·
Registered
460 Posts
bump... They'd look MUCH better with the red TRD in the center caps..

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump... They'd look MUCH better with the red TRD in the center caps..
I agree, I was going to have em airbrushed back to red, but then decided to sell em so didn't get around to it.

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
Are these sold yet?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts