Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Figured I would throw these up here. Please feel free to ask questions.

Front OEM bumper (TT edition with black wings) [$400]: A couple light scratches, but in very good shape overall. I would like to keep this as a local pickup. I'm located in central NJ

Android stereo ($150 shipped): This is in excellent condition and never really had any issues with it other than it slowing down when trying to use multiple apps at the same time (not unexpected). Aside from that, it's a great GPS and music player. Runs on android 4.4 and was completely plug and play for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does the stereo come with the harness? Also, do you have the OEM sub and, if so, does it work with it?
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, the stereo comes with the harness. It's completely plug and play. I don't have the OEM sub, so I couldn't tell you for certain if it works with this unit or not. I'm sure there are a few threads about in on here since these seem to be pretty popular stereos.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
What brand and model # is this. I want to look at it online to see the specs. Also does it retain the steering wheel controls? Thanx

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe I got this from Auto Pumpkin a few years back. I'm trying to find a model number, but it looks like they've removed all of their older models from their website. I'll do some digging around and see what I can find. Yes, it does retain the steering wheel controls when you use the factory installed apps. If you decide to download a different app for music, there is a 3rd party app that you will need to download to keep them functioning. This is what I did and I never had any issues. If you look at the screenshots, the icon on the top bar that looks like a steering wheel is the app running in the background. It's called carservice and it can be downloaded here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=53678587&postcount=1179

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is what I was able to find. Looks like an archived page

1 - 13 of 13 Posts