Discussion Starter #4
Re: FS: Demello Offroad Hi-Lift jack clamps for OEM roof rack

... edited ... See below

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Somehow in the confusion of packing up multiple items and sorting through a cluster-fk of Paypal transactions, these clamps were mistakenly shipped to Chris21700.

I was already in contact with Chris about the Rocktek Hi-Lift adapter that he had purchased trying to sort out if he had paid or not. He had, but I shipped the wrong item and he received it yesterday according to USPS tracking.

For some reason he neglected to inform me that he had received an item from me that he had not purchased.

I've now offered to pay him what it costs to return those to me via USPS and will also refund him the cost to ship the Rocktek adapter to him. So he'll be out no money, I'll be losing about $20 for shipping one item three times and another item for free. That's the cost of making a mistake.

However I am hoping that Chris does the right thing and returns the clamps so that I can get them taken care of as well.

FINALLY... FedJ, if you have already sent payment for the clamps, please send me a copy of the Paypal receipt so that I can locate it in my account. I will make sure that if you've paid, you also get your shipping cost refunded to make this right.

Thanks.

·
Registered
131 Posts

For some reason he neglected to inform me that he had received an item from me that he had not purchased.
There was no "neglecting" to inform you, as I have not even seen them in my mailbox yet. (Read your PMs.) I could have replied to this circumstance two days ago, but YOU had the delivery confirmation number. It would be nice if you could give a member a chance to respond to a PM (24hrs at least?) before alluding to the fact that I might be trying to make out with your clamps. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
131 Posts

Got the clamps from the mailbox when I got home from work this evening, and they will be on their way back to TN Monday.

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Just a bump back to the top with this thread. These are still available. Will sell for $50 + postage. Shoot me a PM here if you're interested.

·
Registered
62 Posts

Pm sent!

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

PM responded to.

·