Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These have served me well over the last year. They can take some serious hits, and not move. They have some dents as they have been used properly, but still look great. They are powdercoated, but have been touched up with rustoleum whenever i scrape them.

$300 OBO located in Schenectady, NY (near Albany) sorry, I will not ship these.

·
Registered
804 Posts
i don't understand why nobody wants to ship anything of size.... if the buyer is willing to pay for shipping why wouldn't you ship them. are people THAT lazy nowadays?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
perhaps I dont have time to get to a place that can ship these during the hours they are open.

Are people THAT ignorant that they can't comprehend not everyone has the same situation as them?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
im thinking about it

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
i don't understand why nobody wants to ship anything of size.... if the buyer is willing to pay for shipping why wouldn't you ship them. are people THAT lazy nowadays?
I take it you don't realize how much it would cost to ship and pack something of this size so that it doesn't get horribly damaged. Especially if you do not use a shipping service 40 times a day to get a discount.

Im thinking shipping from a normal joe would cost upwards of a 100 bucks extra to the price.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Hey Rob, not going to even atempt to take you rig offroad? wow... hopefully it will look good towing the new rig... Im concidering upgrading my factory sliders to these...

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Rob, not going to even atempt to take you rig offroad? wow... hopefully it will look good towing the new rig... Im concidering upgrading my factory sliders to these...

I don't see the point. My luck would be the tcase failing again and having to pay for it myself. I got the zuk to abuse now :)

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
My rock rails went from washington to virginia simply wrapped in cardboard.Something this size and weight I doubt they'll get thrown or crushed at all. Plus it only cost me like $50 to ship the two boxes. Just some food for thought.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I'm interested if you will ship.

Send me a IM if this is doable.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts