Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys, New to the forum. Lmk if I am doing anything wrong! But up for sale is a Unichip I had for my 2007 Fj Cruiser. I sold the car but kept the aftermarket parts. I am left with the Unichip. I felt a great difference when I had it on the FJ and when I took it off. Look at the pictures and what you see is what you get. I would prefer local sales since I am located in Southern California, Riverside specifically but I am willing to meet up depending where you are and I will ship if someone really wants it. Shipping would be about 10 dollars I believe. My asking price for this chip is $425. I paid $600 for this bad boy when it came out. Im going to list the Specs below and pictures too. Either PM me or email me at [email protected]

Asking Price. 425obo +10 dollar shipping.

Specs:
Add's up to 27hp & 26ft-lb .
Easily plugs into the stock ECU & ECU harness in minutes , no programming necessary .
Realizes the full potential of Aftermarket add-on's like Cold-Air-Intakes & exhaust systems , as each kit comes pre-mapped for the exact set-up of each car or truck.
No end-user tuning necessary , just plug the kit into the car & you're ready to go.
Easily upgradeable for future add-on's.
Each kit comes with two maps : a low octane performance map & a high octane performance map, switchable from within the vehicle.
Fully tuneable by a Unichip Custom Tuner for customized add-on's . This basically means that the Engine Management System in your ride is now as tuner friendly as the most advanced Standalone systems in the world , without sacrificing any of the factory features. This feature is unmatched by any reflash-tuning or other similar product.
Plug 'n Play harnesses are fully Flux capable - purchase Flux when you purchase the Plug 'n Play kit or upgrade later - Flux simply plugs into the Unichip Plug 'n Play harness.
Plug 'n Play kits are removed from the vehicle in minutes , returning the vehicle to stock tuning , without leaving a footprint of ever having been modified (a feature which reflash-tuning cannot match).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Ill lower the asking price. I looked on ebay and craigslist and couldnt really find anything relevant to the FJ one.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Thanks. Ill lower the asking price. I looked on ebay and craigslist and couldnt really find anything relevant to the FJ one.
Look at their website to see what new ones are going for. And price yours accordingly based on how long you have had it. If you have had it for 3 years and it has been installed that whole time, then the price should be lower. Just my 2 cents.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts