·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE: Used (7 months) FJ Crusier Volant Cold Air Intake! Price: $170

Volant Part # 18740

Fits: 2006-2009 FJ Cruiser 4.0

Condition - near excellent. Located in Frederick, MD 21702

Volant Filter Box: Cross-link polyethylene filter box is engineered to specific design. It insulates and protects the filter from pulling hot air from the engine compartment, thus, increasing horsepower.

Volant Air Duct: Cross-link polyethylene air ducts are sculptured to give the engine a less restrictive air pass to breathe. Larger diameters, unique bends and smooth transitions gives you maximum horsepower and awesome throttle response.

Volant Ram Filter: Cleanable and reusable high grade filter media reduces air restriction and increases engine output. Precision pleat geometry optimizes airflow throughout the intake system.

High Performance Silicon Connectors: High performance silicone hose connectors provides flexibility while maintains strength and thermal stability.
Stainless Steel Clamps: Marine grade clamps allows optimal performance with large operating range and available for virtually any application which requires maintainability and versatility.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
LOL, been there, too. Sucks taking off suspension parts and brake calipers, but I was glad to still have the stock pieces. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shipping to 33122?
i can ship there...as for cost, not sure...lets say $15, i guess is about right with the size box it will be in and weight...but, i can pack it then measure it and weight it and calc it on UPS, if you are very concerned about it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
how loud would you say this cai is compared to other aftermarket ones? looking for one to add some pep and get a nice tone out of it too

btw im in Gaithersburg MD:wave:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how loud would you say this cai is compared to other aftermarket ones? looking for one to add some pep and get a nice tone out of it too

I am gonna be honest - i do not know how this one compares to other aftermarket intakes, since i had only one and did not have any chance of hearing or installing other intakes. But when i had to make a decision which one to go with, i did some research and settled on this intake due to quality, perfect fit, and good reviews.

You will hear it when you step on it, i had no problems with it and only can say the positive things, but hey, i am the one selling it so, do you own research or ask around...but i would not pick just some cheap stuff to put on my car...my ex car.

and you are like 20min away from me, come and pick it up! :):bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Bump for Good Guy & Good Intake.

I have Volant Snorkel & Intake, NOT LOUD, Just good Clean Throttle Responce & Sound/Tone, which you dont have to hear when Stereo on Low.
It also Lowered my idle to just over 700 RPMs . (6sp MTrans)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey guys, sorry for the delayed reply, was out of town. But Volant CAI has been sold week ago.

Good luck to all of you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts