Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!!!

Sadly I must part ways with my FJ. A 2007 Voodoo Blue, 4x4 6spd manual. Asking price $24,000 obo.

I have only owned it since last year around July. Bought in S. FL from a private seller. Very great condition with only minor rock chips and scratches outside (most noticeable are the passenger rear door and rear tire cover), and a couple marks on the head liner in the rear cargo area. Vehicle had 14k miles when purchased, now has 22k. It has never really been driven off road. The original owners only used it to transport large items for their business and home. My job has required me to travel out of country a lot more recently and I just cant dedicate enough time to use this vehicle as it should be.

Vehicle is just about entirely stock still. Tires are still original with 50% tread left, some of the factory options included are BBS 17" wheels, color matched spare tire cover, full power options with keyless entry. Factory roof rack with all cross bars, some minor scratches and white smudges but still in good working order.

One bad issue I have noticed is a small water leak from the front mounts. I did some research through Toyota and found the roof rack was installed outside of the dealer network. Two of the bolts are stripped out so it was not an easy fix for the dealers which basically turned me away to the after market accessories businesses. I was going to have the old rack removed and new bajarack installed but with not wanting to have this car sitting 6 months out of the year. I decided to let the new owner go about fixing and picking their new rack of choice.

A few changes I had made were full window tinting, 5% in all rear windows, 15% in the front and wind shield banner. Perfect for the hot summer FL days. Isn't too dark for night driving either, plus with the rear parking assist reversing is a breeze. All the service on the vehicle was up to date and done by the dealer in S. FL before I purchased. I have only had to get the oil changed twice with full synthetic. I also installed a K&N air filter. I have a Cruiser Larry dual battery setup that wasn't installed, will be included with purchase.

Vehicle has been perfect for me, drove across FL a bunch of times while I was working in Ft. Lauderdale and traveling back to the Tampa area. It is currently located in St. Petersburg right now. Vehicle is financed with Regions bank, so sell of vehicle will go through them. More pictures available, can email upon request. Thanks for looking, I hope someone else can enjoy this FJ as much as I have, and use it the way it should be.

Contact info:

Joseph : cell number 727-320-3392

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for new pics added to first post...

Going out of country May 24th for work, need vehicle sold by then.

any offers ??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts