Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These front turn signal housings came off my 2008 FJ around 50K miles. They are in excellent shape with one or two very small, almost unnoticeable rock chips. No cracks and all mounting tabs intact.

Will sell for $60 shipped in the lower 48 states or $50 if you're local and want to pick up (Rio Grand Valley / Deep South Texas / South Padre Island).

Please send me a PM if you're interested. I accept Paypal for payment.

·
Registered
135 Posts
You have anything else for sale? I am from South Texas too and have been trying to get in contact with individuals down here who are selling parts/accessories for FJ's. Let me know if you have other items for sale... Thanks

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have anything else for sale? I am from South Texas too and have been trying to get in contact with individuals down here who are selling parts/accessories for FJ's. Let me know if you have other items for sale... Thanks
-- Stock radio
-- 17" chrome Weld Racing Wheels
-- Front turn signals

I don't have anything else at the moment, but you never know what I might decide to do next! :cheers:

It seems that I see quite a few stock FJ's around this area but I don't have much luck finding parts. Hopefully that will all change very soon if I'm able to relocate back to the DFW metroplex. Been down here just over 1 year now and I'm missing home (Fort Worth).

·
Registered
135 Posts
I've got a couple of items for sale off my rig that I have listed.... I hope they sell so I can fund other mods/projects. Good luck on your relocation attempt. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts