Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling Gobi Stealth roof rack. was on the vehicle for 1 year.

the small amount of rust around the bolt holes was repaired. otherwise, no rust on the rack.

Comes with dummy light tabs which reduces the noise tremendously.

Comes with brand new mounting hardware from Gobi.
Will include the old hardware as spares and instructions from Gobi.

Fairing doesn't have the sticker that says "Gobi USA" on it, was removed after a few months but can barely see it on there from sun fade.

I do have the matching ladder that was never installed but missing the hardware. Will contact Gobi to get new ladder hardware.

$1000 for the rack.
$150 for the ladder.
$1100 for the combo.

Local pickup only
I am locate in Irving, TX.

This is how she looked installed.

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Ill buy those wheels :)

·
fka trailman
849 Posts
if youre willing to ship i will take the ladder with hard ware :stickpoke:

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Considering I just purchased the exact items you're selling, may I ask if sale is based on some issue with the rack? I've waited for this WTS post for two months. Had started to think that none would show up. The 7 hour round trip would be well worth the savings. Literally paid for Friday.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Considering I just purchased the exact items you're selling, may I ask if sale is based on some issue with the rack? I've waited for this WTS post for two months. Had started to think that none would show up. The 7 hour round trip would be well worth the savings. Literally paid for Friday.
nothing is wrong with the rack. i just decided to go a different route with the build. rack is very strong and well built.

·
fka trailman
849 Posts
By all means if you can get rid of them both go for it. That's a very good deal for them shoot me a pm I u change your mind

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
If I could get my fundage on Gobi order returned without feeling like a heel, I'd be in Dallas tomorrow picking up your rack, and dropping off the sliders that another forum member near Dallas recently purchased from me. I can't believe that I watched this section for this exact post for so long, only for it to appear days after ordering from 2whitehummers.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Irving, sorry.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Selling Gobi Stealth roof rack. was on the vehicle for 1 year.

Few small surface rust spots that can be cleaned up. Received a touch up kit from Gobi which includes paint, sandpaper, and a wire brush.

Comes with dummy light tabs which reduces the noise tremendously.

Comes with brand new mounting hardware from Gobi.
Will include the old hardware as spares and instructions from Gobi.

Fairing doesn't have the sticker that says "Gobi USA" on it, was removed after a few months but can barely see it on there from sun fade.

I do have the matching ladder that was never installed but missing the hardware. Will contact Gobi to get new ladder hardware.

$1000 for the rack.
$150 for the ladder.
$1100 for the combo.

Local pickup only
I am locate in Irving, TX.

This is how she looked installed.

Would you take $800? And how far are you from Houston? I have a friend who lives there and is moving back to CA. So there's a possilbility I could have it shipped with his move.
Rob

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Would you take $800? And how far are you from Houston? I have a friend who lives there and is moving back to CA. So there's a possilbility I could have it shipped with his move.
Rob
i am probably 4 hours north of Houston. I am just west of Dallas proper.
$800 is a little low for what I was hoping to get. we can discuss over PM more if you would like.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts