Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have few other items from my FJ for sale. Car is sold, just selling what i have left, that's the reason for sale.

1) OEM Headlights (pair) - $130

2) Bumper Wings (Corners): 3 silver wings, Passenger SIDE REAR is missing (i used it, but i have the other 3 of the new FJ) - $100 (if you want just one, its like $30+shipping or pick it up).

3) Plastic silver tire cover (its $150 new) but it has a minor scaff, asking - $50.

4) Grille: top and bottom if you like, i only had top installed since had aftermarket bumper, looks super sweet...or whatever you taste is. - $20 for both.

see pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
PM'd

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Geroy,
I'm interested in the tire cover,and i will take a look at your other stuff.
I'm new to this site...you can call me 514 594-2492...Eric

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2 front wings left....i know its huge demand for the rears since obviously nobody can backup for sh.t even with backup sensors...but lets be real, i know some do not have a good depth perception out there and facked up their front ones! lol haha

ok, on serious note...yes, 2 front wings, perfect condition. Grille + plus cold air intake Volant left.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
still have the driver rear wing and tire cover?
no rear wings, just the 2 front wings left.

Tire cover still available, i've been slow on response about it because it has a small crack at the bottom, you can not even see it basically, but i realized its when i back into the branch of a tree and screwed up my wing...

i can try to take a close up pic if you like...i paid like $150 for that tire cover, and it still looks good and does the job, but i can def sell it under huge discount if interested...i have no FJ, and see absolutely no need for it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi,

I need the front left wing (BIG mistake letting my mother in law use my truck.....I know, I know....please don't say anything about it).
What would be the price for it shipped to zip code 33172?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi,

I need the front left wing (BIG mistake letting my mother in law use my truck.....I know, I know....please don't say anything about it).
What would be the price for it shipped to zip code 33172?
sent you and email about it...let me know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts