37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Only 19,000 Miles
V6 4x4
Automatic
Black Cherry Paint (rare)
Its in show room new condition/garage kept its whole life
Fully Loaded with the Off road package, step up bars, subwoofer, parking sensors, etc
ALL documentation/files
No accidents, one owner
Ready to go
$28,500 Or best CASH in hand offer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
No thread cRap here just the facts. In 2007 I paid 27 k for my new Fj with 200 miles... Glws

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on.. that's totally thread crap. You seem sharp enough to know that when you go to sell your beefed out FJ, regardless of the mods that its still going to fetch a premium. You also know that they stopped making them so do me a favor and keep your facts to yourself ;) this is a for sale listing not a hey what did you pay for your FJ new but thanks for the bump.

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
I started to respond to your quote, but none of what I had to say was nice. Again GLWS...think of it as a few extra bumps. For the record I LOVE my FJ, wouldn't sale it. For the record I stated facts..not opinions on your price.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Real nice looking rig...Its a twin to mine ..except for a few scratches and 90,000 miles..GLWS (wish I had the xtra cash ,what a nice set of twins that would be)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Follow-up PM sent. P.S. I forgot to ask in my PM, that in your next PM reply, if you had a more direct way for me to contact you (email or phone#). Thanks!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Low mileage Black Cherry. Nice. Hope you get what you want for it. Definitely won't be able to find another.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts