Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These items were just pulled off of my vehicle. There are about 12k on the coilovers, and about 15K on the UCA's.

The resi mount on the passenger side has been cut/re-welded to accommodate the washer bottle on the 4Runners. Please see the picture to see how it sits further back on the sway bar relocation bracket.

The UCA's might need new bolts which run through the uni-balls. Camburg installed them with too much locktite so they had to be cut off. There is still enough thread but I would personally pick up a new set. You can pick these up from Camburg. Selling everything as is.

Prices:
UCA's- SOLD
Coilovers- $1,050 + shipping
Spidertrax (one pair)- SOLD

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PM's replied to.

The coilovers provide up to 3-3.5" of lift but like with any coilover the ride quality will decrease as you go above 3". Most guys seem to rebuild no sooner than every few years (I'd estimate around 50K miles) but King would be able to give you a much more precise answer.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Are coils 550 or 600's?

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Ok, thanks. General rundown, so as to honestly state my position, I've got order with King for essentially the same, except rears are also ordered. Still weighing options. Didn't want to string along your thread. Let you know.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
This same scenario played out with my Gobi rack. Watched WTS post for rack and these shocks for a month, or more. Place order with respective companies, next day these popped up.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Pm sent.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts