Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 101a military trailer from gov. liquidators over the winter. It came from a base in vermont. When I picked it up, I didn't realize how big this thing actually is. I really hate to sell it, considering the hoops I had to jump through just to buy it and pick it up. It's just too big for what I want to do to it. I'm asking 800.00 (just trying to recoup the money I spend to buy and ship it) or will trade for a landscape/utility trailer or maybe a demello front bumper. I'm open to anything. Also, I will be going to the spring fling run so I'll be willing to trailer it up New Hampshire if someones interested.

Here is the link to my craigslist listing.

Military Trailer, 101A - utility

The wires hanging are from the magnetic trailer lights and the back tie down straps for the top. I'm just using it for a shelter for my fire wood right at the moment. It's a full spare mounted inside the bed. There were originally 5 for sale and this was by far the best one there. The things is heavy freaking duty and bad ass but I think it's just to heavy for the FJ. It tows nice, braking is not a problem. I think the dry weight is around 1200 lbs. It would be perfect as a camping trailer or adventure trailer for someone who has an older landcruiser with a V8 or FJ40 with a 350 or diesel.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Re: FS: Military 101A Trailer feeler

Feelers? For sale or no. Please see the rules.

Frankly, I think you should keep it. It looks good. I'm changing your title to take out "feeler". Let me know if you want it deleted instead.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts