Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have some items that are of no use now that the FJC is gone and are not getting swapped onto the GX. I’d rather not ship if possible as I don’t have the time but travel over most of Central Pa for work and would be happy to meet up. Some items I’d be willing to ship but you will be responsible for shipping cost and will need a little patience as I live in a small town and most places are closed when I leave in the AM and closed by the time I get back in the afternoon.

I’ll add pics as I get them and will provide additional info to the best of my knowledge.

1) SOLD

2) IPF 968 w/ complete wiring loom $80 SHIPPED

3) SOLD

4) GONE

5) OME 895 rear lift coils, medium rate, only on the truck for about 10K and moved to a LT setup $125 SHIPPED

6) OME 60004 Nitrocharger sports rear shocks. Removed for the same reason. $110 SHIPPED

7) Toytec Superflex Medium (2.0” I believe) rear coils. Bought used for LT but ended up going with the MT rear coils so never installed. $125 SHIPPED

8) SOLD

9) SOLD

10) SOLD

·
Registered
271 Posts
Can I have the badge please...also interested in basket but you are far

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And maybe the mount if it fits a galaxy note

The badge is yours! PM me your details and I’ll get out as soon as possible.
Already have someone interested in the mount but I’ll add you to the list. I think it’s universal but don’t quote me on that. I used it with an iPhone. You can buy any “head” for the mount that will suit your phone/tablet/ GPS...

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so what, 2.5-3 hrs? do you happen to know if it is compatible with the factory-option air damn with lights?

I’d say 2.5-3 hrs is correct. Not sure if it will work with the factory air dam or not. I had mine slid as far forward as possible to line up with the factory geometry. You might be able to slide it back a little in order to keep the air dam but mine sort of replaced it. I’ve seen where folks have mounted lights to it.

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
I’d say 2.5-3 hrs is correct. Not sure if it will work with the factory air dam or not. I had mine slid as far forward as possible to line up with the factory geometry. You might be able to slide it back a little in order to keep the air dam but mine sort of replaced it. I’ve seen where folks have mounted lights to it.
Okay, it looks like you have three original cross pieces behind it, so there should be plenty of room. do you ever come out this way in your travels?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Payment sent for the Panavise mount.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Will you ship the Baja rack drop in basket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
516 Posts
You don't really need that mount, I will be glad to have it :))

$40 shipped and its yours! >:D

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okay, it looks like you have three original cross pieces behind it, so there should be plenty of room. do you ever come out this way in your travels?

Yep. I basically moved those back to the rear most bay and tightened up the spacing for more storage area. So once it’s all setup, you have storage on the entire roof. And it sits flush with the OEM bars.

The unit is 48” X 38” X 5.5” and is one piece.

Don’t head west too often. Most of my work is in the Harrisburg area. Closest work I have in your direction is Bedford Co.

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Will you ship the Baja rack drop in basket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t have a box for it anymore but could check. I’d guess it would be around $100 to ship as it is so bulky and that’s roughly what I paid in shipping when I bought it.

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Would you ship the roof rack delete kit to Canada?

Sent from my NiPhone using Tapatalk

Is it a big deal to ship to Canada? The kit doesn’t weigh much and doesn’t take up too much space so why not? PM me the information and I’ll get a quote for you for shipping.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts