Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered (1xMetal Tech FJ Cruiser Rear Tube Bumper) and (1xMetal Tech FJ Cruiser Front Tube Bumper w/ Bash Plate) during their group sale last week and have decided to go a different route. Total price plus shipment runs $2,335 but all I am asking for is what I paid for them. I will only sell them in a set so please do not ask to purchase front/rear separately. This is a great opportunity to save a few hundred dollars. If you have any questions about the bumper itself just visit their website, yes they fit all year model FJ's. * I am out of town and will post pictures of the boxes next week.

I am located in Fort Worth Tx, frequent travel to Houston and Austin and their surrounding areas.

Asking $2,060, it's what I paid for them.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Is it not possible to just cancel the order? Doesnt it take weeks to months for them to produce them? Why not just cancel if they havent produced/shipped yet?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it not possible to just cancel the order? Doesnt it take weeks to months for them to produce them? Why not just cancel if they havent produced/shipped yet?

I actually did try to cancel the order of course and that was my exact thought on the time frame for producing them. I assumed it would be 4-8 weeks before they were even going to be shipped. I called 27 hours after I placed the order and they said it had already been picked up for shipment so the order can not be canceled. The other option was just to return them but MT4x4 charges a 20% restocking fee so that's not going to happen. I have faith though on finding a buyer for them, $300 off and the ability to get them next day is a good deal in my mind.

·
Banned
729 Posts
I ordered some tube door mirrors from MT a month ago they still haven't shipped. I have a hard time believing they shipped your order within 24 hours...:ninja:

Reactions: tristenmorales_

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ordered some tube door mirrors from MT a month ago they still haven't shipped. I have a hard time believing they shipped your order within 24 hours...:ninja:

Trust me, I was in disbelief just as you are. I have even thought maybe they shipped them right away when I called to cancel the order just to secure the sale. Scheduled the delivery for Thursday and I purchased on 5/15, receipts to prove if you want to see haha.

·
Registered
847 Posts
If only this was a month from now, I'd be driving down to pick this up!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts