Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sold my 2013 FJ Cruiser and have some leftover stuff that needs to go. Shipped from 78737 (Austin, TX area) though I'm willing to meet local buyers. All prices are OBO and don't include shipping.

1. Springtail Solutions Gen 2 cargo barrier. I used it as a barrier for my dogs which worked very well. <SOLD>

2. Sony XAV-AX100 digital multimedia receiver. Bought from Crutchfield - Sony XAV-AX100 Digital multimedia receiver (does not play CDs) at Crutchfield It includes a PAC RP4.2-TY11 interface and is already wired up. Also included is an adapter so that you can use your OEM USB port with the stereo. This was installed in my '13 FJC with the non-JBL stereo so if you have the same then it is ready to go. <SOLD>

3. OEM carpet cargo mat. Good condition with a light water stain on the right (see pic). <SOLD>

4. OEM wheel locks (p/n 00276-42960). These were used with OEM alloy wheels, I don't know if they work with any other style of wheel. <SOLD>

5. OEM Predator step bars. These came with my FJC new and I removed at ~10k miles. The hardware that they were installed with is included. $200 (I'd rather not ship these since they are so bulky.)

6. Light covers. These fit the OEM bumper lights, OEM air dam lights, or Hella 500 lights (they are all Hella 500's). Only the Hella grill style covers are available now. $25

·
Registered
50 Posts
I want the springtail and the Matt live in Michigan. Would you ship? Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want the springtail and the Matt live in Michigan. Would you ship? Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You want the cargo barrier and the carpet cargo mat, correct? Yes, I will ship those. How about $240 total shipped for both via UPS?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does the stereo have everything needed to maintain steering wheel controls? Thanks
Here's the link to the PAC RP4.2-TY11 (included with my stereo) that talks about it:
PAC RP4.2-TY11 Wiring Interface Connect a new car stereo and retain factory JBL system, steering wheel controls, and aux input in select 2003-up Toyota, Lexus, and Scion vehicles at Crutchfield

When I had it installed the volume up/down and the next song up/down steering wheel controls worked for sure. I don't remember if I got the phone buttons to work or not as I always just used the stereo screen when I needed to make a call. According to the instructions you can customize buttons but I never got into that. I always had a thumb drive plugged into the USB port with all of my music on it and all I cared about was volume control and changing to the next song from the steering wheel which did work.

So, bottom line - volume up/down and select up/down will definitely work. Not 100% sure on the other buttons but I never tried to get them to work.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Any interest in selling just the PAC RP4.2-TY11? You would need to cut off the pig tail from the factory radio and include that with the radio when selling it.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any interest in selling just the PAC RP4.2-TY11? You would need to cut off the pig tail from the factory radio and include that with the radio when selling it.
Not at this time. I'd still like to try to sell it all together as a package deal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts