Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
$ PRICE 100.00 St. Petersburg FL 33710.

USED rack off of 2007 FJC. Upgraded my vehicle. Comes with bolts and torx socket (no clamps). See Craig's List add in link.

Box dimensions (84 x 25 x 10 inches Disassembled)

Total Weight (lbs) (Rack & Package) 34.6 lbs

Shipping from Zip code 33710

·
Registered
21 Posts
What clips would be needed for install?

Would you be able to get a shipping estimate to 16137?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Please use the box dimensions, weight and zip code to calculate your own shipping rates as companies vary greatly, and I may not find you the best deal possible. I am willing to get it there in the FREE box I can provide.

Fed EX appear ~700
UPS ~ 360
USHIP please sign in and get your own quote.

Try others

for Freight category it appears to be 250 class (websites will ask)

USHIP way be the best option for anyone. I have shipped cars half way across country for the same as UPS so look into it. And if shipping wars show still on you way get featured :O

These are the clips, can be purchased in roof rack deletion kit ($50 IDK), not sure if sold separately

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

it appears the roof rack can be separated in half by 4 screws. I need to get the correct torx head and investigate. stand by, this could be huge for shipping it out

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep got it separated added photo to top

Estimate new dimensions to be approx. 82 x 28 x 10 inches

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow 2 potential buyers flaked out this weekend. Please if you commit your time for an appointment have the courtesy to cancel or keep seller informed.

YOU WASTED MY TIME.

FYI now 100.00 dollars

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'd love to buy it but think shipping kills it. Will the rack, broken down, fit in a smaller and lighter box than the one you currently have? 24 lbs for the box alone is insane.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd love to buy it but think shipping kills it. Will the rack, broken down, fit in a smaller and lighter box than the one you currently have? 24 lbs for the box alone is insane.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yep its the free box I got. Heck dont really even need a box.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am interested in it and live close just waiting on my trailer to sell to have cash will get back with you when I have the funds thanks Craig

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Yes I have it in a smaller box broken down. I will post official weight and size shortly (headed to FED Ex).

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
To the top. Still for sale 100 official weight & dimensions from FedEX above. Recommend trying USHIP.com and have item bid on to be picked up. Its fun and usually a lot cheaper. FWIW I have shipped using them, its cheap, and many shippers compete for your business.

100 Bucks

·
Registered
10 Posts
USHIP quotes came back all over $500 shipping to Texas using the updated size/weight. Seems crazy. I'd buy it from you otherwise. Mine had a fight with an oak tree branch and lost.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts