Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5 used oem steel wheels for sale with caps. 6,000 miles. One is bent enough to cause a balance issue, hence, it was the spare. They are dirty and cheap. You pick up. I am in Riverside, CA. $100.00.

This is what they looked like before I took them off last week:

Regards, SSC

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Toyota fj cruiser Off-roading

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
5 used oem steel wheels for sale with caps. 6,000 miles. One is bent enough to cause a balance issue, hence, it was the spare. They are dirty and cheap. You pick up. I am in Riverside, CA. $100.00.

Regards, SSC

View attachment 24942
I'd buy them in a heartbeat if you were here. Wish shipping wasn't such a killer.

Good deal for someone.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts

Regards, SSC

View attachment 24942
I want them please. can you hold them until after the summit? ask anyone, I dont BS and say I want something and then back out. I definitly want them. I want to paint a set white and I love steel. PM me if it's cool.
Mike

·
Premium Member
1,017 Posts
nice looking 60... what part of the left coast you coming too? I knew a few guys in at the LA and San Fran units...
Thanks. I am due to transfer next summer. I am going to try and extend a year or 2 here in Clearwater, FL. But, if I don't get that probably Washington state to please the wife, or anywhere on the Pacific coast really.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They are still available. All PM's replied too. Do not want to ship.

Regards, SSC

1 - 14 of 14 Posts