Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new, still in the box transfer case skid, gas tank skid, and supporting crossmember. All install hardware included. Pick up in Houston, or can be delivered to Austin area (no shipping please).

Box is unopened, so no pics, but I will stay and verify all components with buyer at time of purchase.

$370

UPDATE 3/7/16:
Transfer case skid still available! Help fund my Arctic Circle trip!
In Houston until Thursday, then Austin/Temple until Monday 3/14.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No worries; will also be in El Paso and San Antonio early January if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Still taking local bids?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gas tank skid sold. Transfer case and (required) crossmember still available for $170. Will be in Houston until 1/3, Austin 1/4, El Paso 1/5 and 1/6.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Gas tank skid sold. Transfer case and (required) crossmember still available for $170. Will be in Houston until 1/3, Austin 1/4, El Paso 1/5 and 1/6.
What about later January? Where you gonna be then? Next days off is the weekend of the 23rd. Basically traveling the length of the state that week. Interested.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Transfer case skid still available! In Houston this weekend and can sell there or bring to the Temple area.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump! Buy my transfer case skid, help fund my Arctic Circle trip! In Houston today through Wednesday, then back to Austin/Temple Thursday through Monday 3/14.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How far is Comfort from you? I'll be out there mountain biking with some buds Friday evening through Sunday AM.
Where are you coming from? It's about 3 hours southwest of Temple but if you're willing to come some more towards Temple I can meet you halfway.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Skid never got sold, so it's STILL AVAILABLE! I'll be in College Station Friday 5/20 and Saturday 5/21, Austin 5/24, San Antonio 5/24 evening and 5/25.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts