Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I am turning in a 2007 FJ for end of lease and all parts have 9000 miles on them. I had put all of these parts on this FJ and would like to see someone else benefit from this. PLEASE CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS OR YOU WOULD LIKE TO SET UP SOMETHING 510-828-9900

I will not ship the parts and you must be able to travel to San Francisco area (Dublin, Ca)to pick up and help me remove the parts. :cheers:

1. Stock Roof Rack - Make any offer :bigthumb: Just help me remove!!

2. Stock Sub and Switch - Make offer - I will need you to give me the stock plug and rear plug.

3. Donahoe Front Coilovers and rear resivor shocks - Make offer I WILL NEED YOUR STOCK SET UP WE WILL SWAP COILOVERS AND REAR SHOCKS AS I DO NOT HAVE THE STOCKS ONES.

4. TRD Rock rails perfect shape - make offer
http://www.trdparts4u.com/PartPictures/276270 fjrockrail.jpg

5. Procomp xtreme series 7105 with spare with used pro comp Pro Comp Xtreme Mud Terrain 265/70/17.
I WILL NEED SOME TYPE OF STOCK FJ WHEELS AND TIRES TO TRADE AS I DON NOT HAVE ANY STOCK WHEELS OR TIRES.

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
Hi Guys,

I am turning in a 2007 FJ for end of lease and all parts have 9000 miles on them. I had put all of these parts on this FJ and would like to see someone else benefit from this. PLEASE CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS OR YOU WOULD LIKE TO SET UP SOMETHING 510-828-9900

I will not ship the parts and you must be able to travel to San Francisco area (Dublin, Ca)to pick up and help me remove the parts. :cheers:

1. Stock Roof Rack - Make any offer :bigthumb: Just help me remove!!

2. Stock Sub and Switch - Make offer - I will need you to give me the stock plug and rear plug.

3. Donahoe Front Coilovers and rear resivor shocks - Make offer I WILL NEED YOUR STOCK SET UP WE WILL SWAP COILOVERS AND REAR SHOCKS AS I DO NOT HAVE THE STOCKS ONES.

4. TRD Rock rails perfect shape - make offer
http://www.trdparts4u.com/PartPictures/276270 fjrockrail.jpg

5. Procomp xtreme series 7105 with spare with used pro comp Pro Comp Xtreme Mud Terrain 265/70/17.
I WILL NEED SOME TYPE OF STOCK FJ WHEELS AND TIRES TO TRADE AS I DON NOT HAVE ANY STOCK WHEELS OR TIRES.

I'm interested on 1, 3, 5.

I have the stock front/rear shock and 5 factory alloy wheels/tires with 1821 miles on them when I upgraded to the TRD package. I'll send you a PM.

·
Registered
194 Posts
OK GUYS alot of people telling me they want stuff and make appointments:boohoo:and NO SHOW.:flame: All of this is still available.

Please no PM's Just call 510-828-9900
Hey I'll call you tomorrow.... I think it's too late right now to call you.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Wheels/Tires and Sub are SOLD!! :D Oh and so are the coilovers from what he's told me, they're gone already!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts