Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a subwoofer assembly for sale. I believe the speakers are shot, and it is a little scratched on the sides. Not bad, just not new. $100 plus shipping from DFW, or we can FTF. If you have the stock non-subwoofer plastic, we can negotiate that as well.

Also I have a drivers and passengers leather arm rests. They are off a 2008, but are in good condition. I took them off to make room for a Tuffy center console.
$100 for the pair. I would like the plastic plugs that go where the arm rests used to be. I'll put a post in the WTB section as well.

Thanks,
Scott

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Please post a price for the arm rests, unfortunately we can't have anything for sale without a firm price.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
Hey Scott, you can put your driver's side armrest back in. It doesn't need to be removed for the Tuffy. I don't think there are any FJC's that came without a driver's side armrest (I could be wrong) so I'm not sure if you can get a cover for that or not.

Good luck on your sale. See ya around DFW!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I feel like it looks silly with only one arm rest. I prefer using the center console, so I would rather take the arm rest off than have it flipped up all the time.

Thanks for the info, though.

Hey Scott, you can put your driver's side armrest back in. It doesn't need to be removed for the Tuffy. I don't think there are any FJC's that came without a driver's side armrest (I could be wrong) so I'm not sure if you can get a cover for that or not.

Good luck on your sale. See ya around DFW!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am interested in the subwoofer and I have the onginal plastic I can give it to you.
I need the switch as well.and I will give you the replacement blank.
Can I get it for 70$ plus shipping?
If yea let me know.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Usa2ksa, I think we have a deal.
Send me your zip code and I'll figure out the shipping cost. Also, let me know if you want me to remove the existing speaker to make shipping cheaper. It's extremely heavy with all of the stuff in it.
scott.cotton(at)gmail.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts