Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

NOTE: I WILL NOT SELL ANY OF THE COMPONENTS INDIVIDUALLY.

I am selling a full SAW kit for the FJ Cruiser. The kit only has 6,000 miles on it, none of which is from off-road use (I have yet to get off-road thanks to my job). After I removed the kit from the FJ, I sent it back to SAW and had the chrome housings replaced with their new rust-treated stainless steel. So rust shouldn't be an issue.

The cost new was right at $1,600. Asking $975 plus actual shipping costs by Fedex Ground - NON-NEGOTIABLE ON PRICE. All parts are included, including the original paperwork from purchase. The SAW description is below. For extra photos, you can go to E-Bay auction #280237960540

FJ Cruiser SAW Lift Kit Description:

Sway-A-Way offers their 2.5" (refers to piston diameter – NOT HEIGHT) adjustable racing style front coilover shocks for the FJ Cruiser. These shocks can be adjusted from 0"-3" of lift. Each shock set includes a spanner wrench for adjustment. They are rebuildable and revalveable. They have a 200psi nitrogen charge. They have full spherical bearing type upper and lower mounts. These US made shocks feature top notch machining and design, 7/8" NitroSteel shafts and red anodizing. They bolt on your truck with no modifications and WORK WELL WITH YOUR FACTORY CONTROL ARMS. Sway-A-Way is the industry leader in racing shock technology.

Rear Coil Set: Provides approx 1.5" of lift and a 12% increase in spring rate. Color is RED.

Extended Travel Rear Shock Set: These are rear 2" racing shocks tuned for SAW's heavier rate rear FJ springs and made to match SAW's front FJ coilovers; rebuildable, revalveable, nitrogen charged, lower bearing mount, massive 7/8" shaft.. Provides an extra inch of droop. Way Cool!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Man, that is a great freaking deal

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
It's a nice setup. I switched to Walker Evans adjustable reservoir, which is more plush. But honestly, I liked the performance of the SAW setup better.

·
Registered
293 Posts
P.M. Sent

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Responded to your PM Phoenicks.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
263 Posts
Not sold? Well maybe I can work up the cash....... Shipped to 87010?

Thanks......

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Not sold? Well maybe I can work up the cash....... Shipped to 87010?

Thanks......

I have no idea, and won't know the shipping cost until I go to Fedex (Ground). There will be three boxes - 1) coilovers; 2) rear shocks; and 3) springs and parts. My plan is to charge $65 for shipping. If the shipping is substantially less than that, I will refund the difference. I suspect it might run a bit more, in which case I will have to cover it. The parts are not light.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts