Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD.....SOLD......SOLD............SOLD.............SOLD............SOLD............ Tires and rims ...........Price change
Four Toyo tires 265 70r 17 AT with some life left. The four rims are stock Alloys with VERY MINOR scratches. They are also great rims if you need a second set. I'd like to sell these locally and I'm in Northwest RI. Asking $275 Reason for selling,=========I finally got my STEELIES with Duratracs........:bigthumb:
Five photos max so one rim photo not available. I will E-mail photos if necessary. Thanks for looking. .....:cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll bump all weekend and then they go on Craigslist. I'll listen to offers. Somebody needs these so I put them on the forum first.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Free bump...

I need these, but they are across the country...

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Free bump...

I need these, but they are across the country...
Springtime is a great time for a cross country trip. 300 gallons of gas at $4.00 a gallon and for $1200 dollars you've done a cross country trip, twice. (Food and lodging are extra). I'll have a cold one waiting for you. Thanks for looking. ............:cheers:

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Happy Easter Bump. ............:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Springtime is a great time for a cross country trip. 300 gallons of gas at $4.00 a gallon and for $1200 dollars you've done a cross country trip, twice. (Food and lodging are extra). I'll have a cold one waiting for you. Thanks for looking. ............:cheers:
Ha ha. I could fly, check the wheels, got home and still have a few bucks left for that 1200...:eek:

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Somebody wants these and I'm going to find Her/Him. .......:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have to sell these, make me an offer.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts