Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Before I went to Moab I decided to buy a back up front CV and an inner tie rod end. Felt that those were parts I could replace and get my ass home.

Well I don't need them anymore so I am offering them for sale

OEM front axle 28000 miles $125

also have the axle I bought at Maz-Toy for $125 it is off a 2003-2007 4runner.
mileage unknown $75

Inner tie rod end.Brand new OEM. Can be swapped on the trail. Bend/break one of these and you maybe in for long recovery. $75

2 front unit bearings with the hubs still pressed in. Should have plenty of miles left on them $50 each or $80 for the pair.

Factory skid plate available also $50

Larry

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I might be in the market for more Larry... just getting the bad news from the dealer now... I'll let you know for sure.

I'm getting the one axle from you already, and I might be interested in the other OEM axle and those unit bearings. Do you happen to have knuckles/knuckle arms/whatever they're called? I'm still trying to figure out which parts I need, but I'm told a knuckle arm bolt sheared off and requires a knuckle arm and hub bearing.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might be in the market for more Larry... just getting the bad news from the dealer now... I'll let you know for sure.

I'm getting the one axle from you already, and I might be interested in the other OEM axle and those unit bearings. Do you happen to have knuckles/knuckle arms/whatever they're called? I'm still trying to figure out which parts I need, but I'm told a knuckle arm bolt sheared off and requires a knuckle arm and hub bearing.
Not sure what your looking for. the picture below shows the lower control arm and the attachment points for the knuckle. They are large bolts

I already sold the passenger (R) side knuckle so I cant help you there.
Still have all the parts on the drivers side.
Although I do have the LCA and the ball joint and the attachment piece for the knuckle(see pic above)on the passenger side.

Let me know what you need and I'll make you a package price.

Larry

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Looks like Larry is going to hook you up Jeff. Hey Larry, do you have a spare 3rd member laying around?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Yeah I think you've got all the parts I would need. Now I need to make some phone calls and see if there's anyway I can make that happen or not.

So I know my options, would you be able to ship the drivers side knuckle arm and the bearings? I would only need drivers side shipped, if they're different. I would need them in my hands by March 18th at the latest. (I'd pay for shipping obviously, might even fit in a flat rate box)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can do that for you. I can ship tomorrow(friday) morning.
I PMed you my phone # so we can make sure your getting what you need.
Larry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.