Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to sell some of the stuff from my old FJ that I will not be using on my new one. Prices do not include shipping unless otherwise noted.

Bumper Wings - Sold

Factory Sliders in excellent contition. VERY little chipping, no scrapes, and very little surface rust on bottom. $175

40" Double Row Spot/Flood Combo - Got this in a trade deal, guy said it was a Rigid but I can't find anything on it to confirm it. Bar was on the vehicle for a few years and never once let me down. SUPER SUPER bright. Has never leaked, fogged, or been pulled apart. $200

Cobra 29LXBT CB Radio - SOLD

JVC KW-AV71BT - Sold

·
Registered
147 Posts
I will give you $10 for the firestick mount and cup holder insert

·
Registered
16 Posts
Are those bumper wings for the front or rear? If they are for the rear bumper, could you give me a shipping quote to 88201? Thanks!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I didn't notice any in the time that I had it. I will clean the dusty screen and get a better picture. Everything worked great on it. The hands free was nice to have. I also took a good amount of time on the harness of it making sure it was done clean and right.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hello, if there is any way you can prove to me the light bar is in fact a rigid, I will be a buyer. I do not necessarily want to purchase a light bar used from an unknown brand however.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hello, if there is any way you can prove to me the light bar is in fact a rigid, I will be a buyer. I do not necessarily want to purchase a light bar used from an unknown brand however.
I was just going off what the previous owner said. Like I said above, I don't know how to confirm it. It is SUPER bright, has never once leaked in the few years (Don't see that from cheap ones) and have never had a single problem with it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts