Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Part #10007

Never used, only taken out of the box to check out parts. Never been connected and nothing cut. So what Im saying is that it is BRAND NEW.

Retails for 399.95 (check it on Google)

Asking $325.00, I will ship at whatever the rate is. In 92688 so you can check shipping charges and choose how you want it. Or pick up is cool with me if your close enough.

Info:
Constant Duty Onboard Air System
(P/N: 10007)

(1) 2.5 Gallon Viair Air Tank
(1) 450C model Viair Air Compressor
(1) 35ft. Coil Hose
(1) 1/4" Quick Connect Stud (F)
(1) 1/4" NPT Quick Connect Coupler (F)
(1) Dash Panel Gauge with ON/OFF Switch
(1) Pressure Switch with Relay (110 PSI on, 150 PSI off)
(1) Reducer (1/8" NPT F to 1/4" NPT M)
(1) 1/4" NPT 175 PSI Safety Valve
(1) 1/4" Drain ****
(3) 1/4" NPT Compression Fittings
(1) 4-inch Strip of Continuous Grommet Material
(1) 20ft. 12 Gauge Wire with Inline Fuse Holder

450C Tire Inflation Rates
Begin/End PSI 31" X 10.5"
0 To 30 PSI 4 Min. 05 Sec.
15 To 30 PSI 2 Min. 10 Sec.

Begin/End PSI 33" X 12.5"
0 To 30 PSI 5 Min. 30 Sec.
15 To 30 PSI 2 Min. 50 Sec.

Begin/End PSI 35" X 12.5"
0 To 30 PSI 6 Min. 55 Sec.
15 To 30 PSI 3 Min. 30 Sec.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Part #10007

Never used, only taken out of the box to check out parts. Never been connected and nothing cut. So what Im saying is that it is BRAND NEW.

Retails for 399.95 (check it on Google)

Asking $325.00, I will ship at whatever the rate is. In 92688 so you can check shipping charges and choose how you want it. Or pick up is cool with me if your close enough.

Info:
Constant Duty Onboard Air System
(P/N: 10007)

(1) 2.5 Gallon Viair Air Tank
(1) 450C model Viair Air Compressor
(1) 35ft. Coil Hose
(1) 1/4" Quick Connect Stud (F)
(1) 1/4" NPT Quick Connect Coupler (F)
(1) Dash Panel Gauge with ON/OFF Switch
(1) Pressure Switch with Relay (110 PSI on, 150 PSI off)
(1) Reducer (1/8" NPT F to 1/4" NPT M)
(1) 1/4" NPT 175 PSI Safety Valve
(1) 1/4" Drain ****
(3) 1/4" NPT Compression Fittings
(1) 4-inch Strip of Continuous Grommet Material
(1) 20ft. 12 Gauge Wire with Inline Fuse Holder

450C Tire Inflation Rates
Begin/End PSI 31" X 10.5"
0 To 30 PSI 4 Min. 05 Sec.
15 To 30 PSI 2 Min. 10 Sec.

Begin/End PSI 33" X 12.5"
0 To 30 PSI 5 Min. 30 Sec.
15 To 30 PSI 2 Min. 50 Sec.

Begin/End PSI 35" X 12.5"
0 To 30 PSI 6 Min. 55 Sec.
15 To 30 PSI 3 Min. 30 Sec.

Where did you purchase it from? Is there a transferrable warranty?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Anyone have pics of this system mounted up on the FJ?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I purchased from Jeepers and Creepers. Manufacture Warranty for the entire system as it was bought as there complete kit. After I bought the unit, I realized that there Corp HQ was 10 miles away from me in Irvine. I wanted to find out about a different regulator switch to keep the psi in a range for a arb locker (which is available as a seperate part). I just walked in and ten minutes later was talking to there head of marketing and five minutes after that talking to Owner of the Company. Gave me a tour of their assembly area and walked out with a hat, some stickers, and also a prototype of a step down valve regulator that would go inline with the direct line to the arb locker and keep the psi in the range that the locker operates in (115 psi), but would allow the tank to hold max pressure (150 psi) so I had the most air to air up tires. I was very impressed with there welcome nature to someone just walking up to there building and showing me around and letting me walk away with free stuff. So this is one company that I have no problen in beleiveing that they will stand behind there product 100%.

If anyone did have issue, I would be happy to assist in a way that I could as I am very close to the offices.

Im very disappointed that I cannot keep the unit as I have had issues with my arb locker and was never able to use it. Thats another whole thread though that I dont need to get into. NOT anything against arb (viair actually makes the ARB compressor), just that I, like air2air have had many rear axle/differential issues. Anyway, I just cannot justify hanging onto the this system anymore as I have no idea when I will ever get to using.

Thus the long story and why someone should pick this up and put it to good use on the trails :)

sorry for the longwind.

Here is a FAQ page from there website. As someone above has stated, this is a very good setup. Probably one of the best available on the market. As this compressor series (450c) is constant duty and is a sealed unit.

Viair - Your Vital Air Source.

·
Registered
161 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump...

May end up putting it on ebay if I dont get any offers...

So someone save me the hassle and make an offer :jester:

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Thats the same setup I plan on getting....To bad I have to spend over $3,000 in the next two weeks at the Summit...:(

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, kit is not available anymore.

I decided that it was more worth installing than selling. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts