Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
****** Updated Pricing *********************

1: Warn 9000XD W/ remote. Never used on the trail, used only twice. Once to pull out a group of Bamboo trees at my house and a second time to pull out sugar plum tree. It is in new condition. Asking $550 local pickup!

2: ProComp 97's with Dick Cepek Fun Country tires 33x12.5x17 (tires are 6 months old). Wheels are 17x9 with 4.5 back spacing. I ran these with Spidertrax spacers. $800.00 for wheels and tires local pickup

I am located in Pembroke Pines.

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Sounds like you have some top notch equipment...not sure I see to much of a saving as to just going out and buying brand new ...Good luck!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like you have some top notch equipment...not sure I see to much of a saving as to just going out and buying brand new ...Good luck!
Thanks!

You are correct about the spidertrax Spacers. When i purchased mine (over 3 years ago) they were $150 for the set of 2. I fixed my pricing. As for the winch, I paid $1100 plus shipping (FYi it weighs about 200lbs). Nonetheless, pricing is OBO so if something interests you send me a reasonable offer.

Thanks,
Dan

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Ill take the spidertrax if you have them still. Shipped to 95407?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If anyone local is interested, i'm willing to bundle everything for $1500.00. That's $500 for the Winch and $1000 for the Wheels, tires, spacers. Email me with any inquiries.
[email protected]

thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Updated pricing... Great opportunity!

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
First, before I make an offer, why are you getting rid of these items?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts