Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a almost brand new set of 5 285-70/17 hankook dynapro mt's on the factory steel wheels. Also they come with gorilla lugs and locks. I put the tires on in the end of February and took them off the first week of april so they are literally almost brand new. maybe 1000-2000 miles on 4 of them the spare is still brand new. I would like not to ship them because they weigh a lot but if someone is willing to pay actual shipping then i will see what i can do. I have easily over $1600 in them before mount and balance so i would like to get $1200 picked up or $1200+shipping . I am located in southern WV. Heres some pics of them on my FJ. BTW the reason for selling is my commute has become longer so i traded the fj on a new honda cr-z hybrid and bought a 96 jeep cherokee to wheel so help a brother get a lift for his cherokee so i can keep on wheeling:cheers:

·
Registered
34 Posts
i just figured a jeep guy needs help to the top

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Hey, thanks for the photo!

(free bump here too...)

I am about to trade for some black steelies now that I can see how sick they look on the Ti.

GLWS!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just figured a jeep guy needs help to the top
Haha thanks! I may end up keeping them and just getting 17" dodge magnum steel wheels and putting the tires on them and doing a junkyard lift. gotta love jeeps, every other part off of every other vehicle fits it! ill be texting you soon to go wheel.

Bump for a last chance sell before i change my mind

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bummmmp

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm in the Morgantown, WV area...

I'm very interested in the OEM Steelies if you're still selling...Let me know

·