Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking to part the truck so these wheels will have to go first... Some of you might have seen it on the forums. Here is the link to the pictures: http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/889879-post14.html

The wheels are Fully forged 17x9 that weight few lbs less than the factory wheels. They are powdercoated in satin black and are in great condition. No scratchs, bends, or rashes. They've never seen real offroading.

The tires are BFG MTs 285/70/17s and have plenty of treads left as you can see from the individual pictures. I've only put about 3000miles on them so I estimate to have at least 90% left. The spare is brand new.

The original costs on this set is close to $3500 with tires. The wheels cost $500/ea alone. I'd like to ask for $2500 or best offer.

For Trade Conditions: I am looking for 2008 5-Spoke wheels with OEM tires on it with sensors in it. My wheels have the sensors in it and i'd rather leave them in there and not take them out only if necessary. But if you have the OEMs and would like to trade, we'd just be swapping sensors as well. If you are willing to trade, I'd like to ask for $2000 for the trade.

I will include a set of lugs and locks to go with these wheels as they require them.

Of course prices are negotiable, but please no low balling. I am located in Socal so if anyone is around here you are welcome to check them out in person. On the same note, i'd prefer local pickups as they are rather large and heavy to ship. However I am willing to ship via buyer's expense.

Right Front:

Right Rear:

Left Front:

Left Rear:

Spare:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts