Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FJ CRUISER SUBS + BOX + AMPS + SPEAKER PACKAGE
$$$$ SAVE BIG $$$$

THIS IS A $2400 Package for 1/2 Price Please reserve your spot now.
DUAL 10" FJ MAGIC BOX
LOADED WITH 2 X 10w1v2
2 X 10" GRILLES NO LOGO.

+
KENWOOD XR-1S SUB AMP 600 WATTS SMALL FOOT PRINT.
AMP DIMENSION AS FALLOWS
• Width: 9-1/4” (235mm)
• Height: 2-1/16” (52mm)
• Depth: 7-9/16” (192mm

+
KENWOOD XR-4S 120W X 4

+
KFC-X1720P or KFC-X1730P FRONT SPEAKERS COMPONENT SET

+
KFC-X172 or KFC-X173 REAR SPEAKERS

+
REAR FJ PODS REAR PANEL ADAPTER FOR 6.5" SPEAKERS

+
2 X 8 GAUGE AMPLIFIER KIT FOR EASY INSTALL...

ALL THIS RETAILS FOR $2400 WE ARE SELLING IT AT HALF PRICE
ONLY 3 PACKAGES AVAILABLE.

ALL THIS FOR $1199.95 + SHIPING
$2400 package for 1/2 Price

THIS IS A FULL ALMOST TURNKEY SYSTEM.
COMES WITH ALL ADAPTERS FOR DOORS AND REAR SPEAKERS.

WE JUST INSTALLED THIS SAME EXACT SYSTEM IN AN 08 FJ AND SOUND WAS INCREDIBLE, SO WE ORDERED MORE OF THESE AMPS AND SPEAKERS, BUT WE ONLY HAVE ENOUGH FOR 3 PACKAGES.

CALL FAST 603-642-4222

ADD $50 FRONT DOOR ADAPTERS
ADD $25 FOR LOGO.
ADD $20 Dash kit and harness

ADD A HEAD UNIT OF YOUR CHOICE AND GET A FREE INSTALL KIT AND WIRING HARNESS

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Re: Full fj system $1199.95 2x10" sub box + sub amp + 4channel + front sp + rear sp

I want, I want, I want......Layaway?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Re: Full fj system $1199.95 2x10" sub box + sub amp + 4channel + front sp + rear sp

Will you be offering any packages of the front 3-way speaker pods and rear panel speaker pods with speakers? I just noticed you've added JL components to the website.

On the rear pods, do you know if I'm able to fold the back seats all the way down without the speakers getting in the way?

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Will you be offering any packages of the front 3-way speaker pods and rear panel speaker pods with speakers? I just noticed you've added JL components to the website.

On the rear pods, do you know if I'm able to fold the back seats all the way down without the speakers getting in the way?
FJ A-Pillar pods and rear panels with speakers are offered at a discounted rate on our website if you buy them at the same time in a "Pod + speaker package". However I know tax season is here. If you would like to get the full front and rear package with speakers I will take an additional 10% off posted prices on our website. AND Give you FREE SHIPPING For forum members.

SO That is additional 10% Off A-Pillar pods with speakers + Rear Pods with speakers when ordered all at the same time... and free shipping.

Rear speaker pods will NOT interfere with rear seat folding operation.

·
Registered
485 Posts

FJ A-Pillar pods and rear panels with speakers are offered at a discounted rate on our website if you buy them at the same time in a "Pod + speaker package". However I know tax season is here. If you would like to get the full front and rear package with speakers I will take an additional 10% off posted prices on our website. AND Give you FREE SHIPPING For forum members.

SO That is additional 10% Off A-Pillar pods with speakers + Rear Pods with speakers when ordered all at the same time... and free shipping.

Rear speaker pods will NOT interfere with rear seat folding operation.
Thanks! One last question--Will you be offering any other brands of speakers for the rear pods?

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thanks! One last question--Will you be offering any other brands of speakers for the rear pods?
I will be happy to substitue, with a + $ on the difference.

·
Registered
25 Posts

This is a smokin' deal. I have the Dual 10 Box and had to piece together my own package. I took TONS of time searching and piecing everthing together through discount websites, and this is about what I ended up paying. If this would have been offered a year or two ago, I would have been all over this. This takes out all of the hassle.

Quick hijack: Nazar, what goes into installing the rear pods? From the pictures, I cannot tell how they are secured to the door panel. I am interested in adding the rear pods, but don't want them to rattle when the subs are shaking the FJ. :rocker:

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

This is a smokin' deal. I have the Dual 10 Box and had to piece together my own package. I took TONS of time searching and piecing everthing together through discount websites, and this is about what I ended up paying. If this would have been offered a year or two ago, I would have been all over this. This takes out all of the hassle.

Quick hijack: Nazar, what goes into installing the rear pods? From the pictures, I cannot tell how they are secured to the door panel. I am interested in adding the rear pods, but don't want them to rattle when the subs are shaking the FJ. :rocker:
FALLOW THIS LINK AND CHECK OUT POST # 10 by NDA431FJ He did a full install with pictures on the FJ REAR PODS WITHOUT TAKING THE PANELS OUT.
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...ser-sub-box-500-watt-amp-package-special.html

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Just installed a nother one of these systems and sound was amazing. these Kenwood components put out some incredible amounts of mid-bass. Highs were crisp and detailed. Subs have plenty of kick and will overpower if needed. we had the sub level turned down to a moderate listening level.

We ended up substituting the 2 amps to a single 5 Channel version of these Excelon amps and boy was it awesom with just that little amp running the whole car. Install was also less time since it was only 1 amp being installed.

FJ customer was on a budget and we definitely got him to do the install under his budget and still got a great sounding system.

I can also definitely substitute the 5 Channel version of the amp instead of 2 amps if someone wanted to simplify the install.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts