Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
thy hymen is broken.

And the roof was no longer white..................

twas a mighty beautiful day for a reckoning:

Futoshi sized up le competition...

... idled and stared at his own reflection:

My underestimation of Futoshi shall remain a source of great shame. Comrades, things which I thought would at least be mildy challenging for Futoshi turned out to be a cinch. This is by far the most capable 4wheeler i've ever driven.

the rock rails paid for themselves in the first five minutes as, once aware of the full extent of Futoshi's abilities, I began to push, slamming the rails into the "Crest of Abstinence."

I now understand why the parking sensors turn off. Mud is something they react to with utter panic.

No Girlfriend Lake talked a lot of trash in the lead-up to this battle. With Don King standing between my sexual frustration and off-roading prowess, egging the contest on, raising the stakes to the point of my genunienly having begun to doubt the nature of Futoshi and the outcome of said battle.

My first pass was therefore made at questionable speed, hoping i wouldn't get stuck if i crawled. Suffice it to say Futoshi is a tank!!!

And so Round 1 OVERWHELMINGLY goes to:
FUTOSHI!

after a day of wheeling then obessively cleaning, Futoshi and I were TRD exhausted

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
you are a moron my friend. cant wait to wheel with you one day!

black is the only color for the fj - fine fine choice my friend :D

·
Banned
2,350 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Yup, this is exactly the kind of thread I was talking about.

·
Registered
476 Posts
That is some funny sh!t. Nice work. Makes me wish I stuck to my guns and got my first choice, black.

·
fka JimmyHoops
2,839 Posts
Did you actually get the FJ dirty or just sit there staring at it's own reflection?

Awefully narcassistic don't you think.

Waxingly poetic, but narcassistic none the less.

Here's a tip: next time, gun it while you go through the mud puddle...that would be a picture worth posting.;)

·
Banned
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JimmyHoops said:
Did you actually get the FJ dirty...
1) his name is Futoshi
2) he got plenty dirty

3) i can't just do all the wild outlandish shyte i want on the first outing. i am a gentleman

·
Banned
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bondseye said:
Yup, this is exactly the kind of thread I was talking about.
meaning what? you'd like more threads about blindspots? or about how wives shouldnt be allowed to drive the FJ? Just let me know and i'll make it happen, man.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Futoshi serves you well. I am honored to observe careful placement of mud.

If anyone else wants to denegrate a contributor, I'll happily pretend to bring to out the ban stick.

·
fka JimmyHoops
2,839 Posts
No intention of degenerating...just having a little fun! It's just that I haven't seen anyone get this emotional over a vehicle since my buddy got a classic car and wiped it down with a diaper every night!

I love my FJ (to be) but don't think I'll get that emotional about it. Congrats on your new rig! My ribbing is just the envy of not having my own (yet).

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Air, thanks for the witty post.....I love it. :)

This is the kind of stuff that keeps me on this forum.

Wait....maybe it's addiction that keeps me on this forum.

Either way :D

·
Banned
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
granger said:
Air you're a nut. Let me know and my yet unnamed FJC will be there for a strap if needed.
1) you lie. For you mentioned to me that your FJ does indeed have a name of sorts
2) i was ready to have you out here (still am) but i really need to rethink my approach to NGF Lake. I mean, Futoshi didn't even break a sweat. If you'd hauled buttox out here to experience that you'd no doubt have fun but, esp with TWO FJs, i can't see it as being anything nearly "Omg, we're trapped in the woods forever in an ocean of rocks and mud" enough.

I need to upgrade from a shovel to a bulldozer. Or maybe just take Futoshi there a few more times and really tear it up to make it more of a challenge.

·
Banned
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bostonian1976 said:
Air, thanks for the witty post.....I love it. :)
This is the kind of stuff that keeps me on this forum.
THANK YOU, kind friend/supporter.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts