Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
I hereby propose that forum member "air" be banned temporarily (until I get my FJ.) His picture laden posts spark intense jealousy and rage deep inside me.

air, I get my FJ in about a week. Kindly cut this sh!t out until then. :p

·
Banned
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
JLam said:
I hereby propose that forum member "air" be banned temporarily (until I get my FJ.) His picture laden posts spark intense jealousy and rage deep inside me.

air, I get my FJ in about a week. Kindly cut this sh!t out until then. :p
i did consider this side of things. However, there was an intense amout of pressure, both from within my psyche and, say, FJCharlotte, to manifest joy through mud. I feel your pain, comrade.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
i have california bay area hate for you. i need land. i want land. dammit this place sucks a$$. i hate you.

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
caliFJ, move to Texas! I am a CA native (Los Gatos) and moved out here five years ago, I have land and I love it here. Waaaay less expensive...and no state income tax.

·
Registered
984 Posts
air said:
i did consider this side of things. However, there was an intense amout of pressure, both from within my psyche and, say, FJCharlotte, to manifest joy through mud. I feel your pain, comrade.

JUst caught up wif' some posts...congratulations on de-flowering Futo...and making that mudhole look like a lil bit*h! As always your commentary caused laughter amongst the hamsters inside my head...

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
gsgmac said:
caliFJ, move to Texas! I am a CA native (Los Gatos) and moved out here five years ago, I have land and I love it here. Waaaay less expensive...and no state income tax.
yea, im currently compiling a list of possible places. however it seems that a lot of californians are doing the same dam thing. i always thought id never leave the bay area, but man it sucks here right now. the attitude and the prices - just super retardo. regionally it's beautiful and has a lot to offer. but the people are getting on my nerves lately. something about 1 bedroom condos in oakland for 500k maybe? no land to play on cuz their being developed by some crappy builder with "detached" homes with no driveways or yards? hmmm, i dunno.....id better stop.

but air,....you're still a turd :D

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
There is a line between Genius and Crazy, that line is called "AIR"

·
Registered
162 Posts
So Air, when can we get these cool cats together in Moab?

·
Registered
642 Posts
I understand the danger in going through a mudhole in the FJ... sure.

But a helmet might be overkill.... dont you think? :)

(4th pic down)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Air - are those Goodyear MTs on there? Are they 265s or 285s? 70s? Lift or no lift? Looks pretty bad @ss! Congrats on poppin' the cherry.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Air,

Hilarious as always!! Pictures always compliment the story! I'm a little curious where NGF Lake is located since I'm only 45 min from you.

·
Banned
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
caliFJ: but air,....you're still a turd
still can't believe you're a father.

Rooster: can't wait to meet you at Paragon.

Gnzo: So Air, when can we get these cool cats together in Moab?
Futoshi always ready

lllateralus: a helmet might be overkill.... dont you think?
i was helmetless. i know, i know, i'm setting a bad example. ALWAYS practice safe off-roading, kids! it just felt sooooooo good

rbruce1169: Air - are those Goodyear MTs on there? Are they 265s or 285s? 70s? Lift or no lift?
yes, 265s, no lift. but the fact that you had to ask makes me feel like a reeeeeeeeeel man!

1HotFJ: Air, Hilarious as always!! Pictures always compliment the story! I'm a little curious where NGF Lake is located since I'm only 45 min from you.
I thought this might come up. Let me ask you: if you knew a super secret lair where supermodels came to cry and be vulnerable, would you let the world in on it? Would it make you a "non-supermodel-sharing" individual to keep said lair to yourself? How do we define greed as a society?

it's close to Chantilly. PM/email me if you would like to wheel

21 - 32 of 32 Posts