Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have been looking at FJ's for about a year now and lurking on this great site to help make a decission. We have test driven a couple of FJ's here and are getting close to pulling the trigger. We will trade in the wife's Honda Element as we will share the FJ. I have been told some conflicting things by some of the dealers here in San Diego that don't make sense. 1. FJ has been discintinued as of this month. 2. FJ 's production ha s been reduced to 1%. 3. I can't order an FJ. 4. Another dealer tells me we can.
What's the real deal ? I may settle for a 1 or 2 year old used one.
Thanks,
Fred

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Hello and welcome! From what I've read here you can still order the FJ which has not been discontinued.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
He didn't pull the "you can't hardly find them anywhere...we sell em as soon as they come in?"

I hear the same bit when I bought mine about 8 months ago.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome... hang in there you'll find the one that is right for you.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Howdy! Sounds like you are hearing ongoing, and still, false rumors. The threads here about the discontinuing of the FJ is truly a running joke.

·
Premium Member
16,938 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
I am going to try carsdirect.com to help me find one that I want and at a good price.
Fred:bigthumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts