Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

What would you like to see in the future for Member/Rig of the Month features?

• I would like to only see Member of the Month recognitions.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I want alternating Member/Rig of the Month features!

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • I'm only interested in Rig of the Month features.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want there to be even more options!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone! This is your chance to take this quick poll and vote as to what you would like to see for the 2017 months as far as the Member of the Month threads go.

Ideas have been thrown out that instead of just having Member of the Month threads for every month in 2017, we could alternate between Member of the Month one month and then have a Rig of the Month feature the next month.

The difference would be that the Member of the Month recognition threads would be more about the people and their stories while the Rig of the Month would be about the FJ Cruisers people have and could be a good way to showcase different styles of FJs (ie: overland, rock crawler, mall crawler, etc.). So what do you guys think? Vote and comment to let us know what you would like to see on our forum!

Thanks all!

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,909 Posts
Great idea! I like the concept of variety, and I think there are some people who wouldn be willing to publicly discuss themselves (can be scary...ask me how I know! :lol:) but be more than happy to go into details of their rig. Sort of a mini build thread. Hope you do it - voted in favor :grin

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,270 Posts
I think alternating would be great. Having written on a magazine for years I know how hard it is to keep a feature going whilst keeping it fresh and interesting to readers, alternating, or just the odd rig thrown in would help I'm sure so long as it isn't just a condensed version of the build thread but has some anecdotes thown in too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts