Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The partist (cheezy parts guy pun) formerly known as TACOZILLA is now FJ Bruiser.

Just wanted to give y'all a heads up!

That is all! :)

Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
Awww...no more Taco so no more Zilla! :)

M

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty much, just changing my names on the forums to reflect what vehicles I currently own.

My FJ is named FJ Bruiser, my new 4Runner trail project is named TOYMINATOR and the Tacoma on 2.5 ton rockwells is the TOYTANIC. :)

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
So you're going to soon be TACOZILLAFJBRUISERTOYMINATORTOYTANIC?? :lol:

M

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
So you're going to soon be TACOZILLAFJBRUISERTOYMINATORTOYTANIC?? :lol:

M
That would be like ..

Matt07FJ07Prius994RNR07FJ :lol:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your forum is down and you changed your name....I smell conspiracy!!
LOL! Yeah, you see the black helicopters flying overhead...you better put your tin foil hat on! :)

I can see you didn't read the announcement about the site being down today from 10am - 2pm PST due to our servers being moved to a new hosting facility. Should be back up soon hopefully. Although, it could take up to 24 hour for the DNS servers to update across the web.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Not my fault :D you set yourself up! All those vehicles, forum out of service, name change, you prolly died your hair too!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
got any pics of the build?
No pics of it yet. I took all the mods off my old one and transfered them over to my new one. So it pretty much looks like the old one, which you saw a time or two. Only thing it doesn't have that my old one did is the Demello front bumper which was destroyed in the accident. Gotta get a new one from Demello.

Later

·
Registered
166 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I think he was asking about this beast! ;)
The 4 runner is sitting completely stock right now, but will be starting on it within the next few weeks...no pics worth taking of it right now. It's an 85, so it already has a solid front axle and fuel injection. I'll be adding the Trail Gear suspension and it will end up on 37's.

The only thing that is still "Toyota" on the Tacoma is the body and frame. 2.5 ton Rockwell axles have been installed with coils, 3 linked front and rear. I'm using 2 steering axles front and rear as it will be setup with rear steer. The axles come equipped with a 6.72 gear ratio. I currently just have the military wheels and tires that came on the axles on it to roll it around. The tires I will be running on it will be the 53" Michelin XZL's. Factory motor and drivetrain is gone and an old school 350 SBC with 700R4 tranny is going in it. Motor and tranny are ready to go in it but this project has been pushed back to the very back burner for now until I get the 4Runner done...or if I win the lotto soon! I've got some pics of this thing somewhere, I'll try to dig them up and post them.

Later

1 - 19 of 19 Posts