Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok well the garage is the only thing not for sale but below is my list!

If you see something you want MAKE AN OFFER I don't know going prices nor do I really care. I only put prices in order to stay in the guidlines of the WTS thread. Any fair offers will be accepted. All shipping is a guess, you will need to only pay the actual. If you want it let me know or else all this is going on ebay.

Oh yeah, its all in DFW ( that's Dallas/Fort Worth to the poeple that never have been past the end of their street :lol: )

FJ Cruiser OEM Rear Upper Control Arms
In good condition. Removed from my FJC for lift install.
Price: $40
Shipping: $15

FJ Cruiser 4x4 OEM shocks coils and struts
In good condition. Removed from my FJC for lift install.
Price: $50
Shipping: $45

FJ Cruiser OEM Spare tire cover
In good condition. Removed from my FJC because it does not fit over 35” tire
Shipping: ? (you pay actual shipping cost) or local pickup

FJ Cruiser OEM Lugs M12 x 1.5
In good condition. Removed from my FJC for AR wheel install.
Shipping: $12

FJ Cruiser OEM Front bumper Assembly
In good condition. Removed from my FJC for aftermarket bumper install.
Price: $100

FJ Cruiser OEM Skid plate with brackets and underbody covers
In good condition. Removed from my FJC for lift
Price: $250

FJ Cruiser OEM Blacked out wheels and tires SOLD
FJ Cruiser OEM Predator side steps DELISTED--by order of the Queen(of the house)
FJ Cruiser OEM Mass Air Flow Filter SOLD
FJ Cruiser OEM Rear Sway bar Links SOLD
FJ Cruiser OEM Mud flaps SOLD
FJ Cruiser OEM Fender Flares SOLD
FJ Cruiser OEM Traction bar(panhard rod) SOLD
FJ Cruiser OEM differential supports SOLD

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
We are pretty harsh on some people, but I wouldn't be on a forum vet. Anyways I guess I'm in the worst place in the world for parts.

Wish I was back in Texas for this one. Hope there are some deals when I come from Michigan to Houston in June.

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
This should be IM'd.

It is unfortunate that kids these days have to be reminded of what is good etiquette.
Thanks Dad :rofl:

Mike, did you get a new front bumper??? Or have you had one?

p.s. how come your doors are not on that list? haha

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
USMC SGT--

Wow, would love to see what you've done with your rig!!
Must have been a total makeover!!

·
Registered
891 Posts

You are welcome. Hope it helps you, too.

I too would like to see some pics of the rig. Sounds as if you totally decked it out. Hope to have my transformation completed by the end of summer.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All PM's replied to! thanks! :bigthumb:

Dude the skid plate is $282.00 from a stealership on ebay
yeah I thought about that but as said... all three pieces

But he is selling all three pieces...
correcto mundo ;)

This should be IM'd.

It is unfortunate that kids these days have to be reminded of what is good etiquette.
etiquette? what's that :lol: who needs forks :rofl:

:lol: yes and no. Yes I got the fabfours but that was two years ago and the wife is jumping on me about how many parts are piling up in the garage. Something about how I could make another FJ with them :lol:

Doors are in the garage :D can't wait!!! even the kids are asking me to put them on but I have 50,000 other things to do right now. "20 min's" on/off so I'll be keeping those. besides for now I just bought the Wicked C.A.S a-pillar pods and the set that I bought with it has an 8" sub to go in the door. Trying to figure out how I can mount another 8" sub on the tube doors so I don't lose part of my audio when I have them on.

USMC SGT--

Wow, would love to see what you've done with your rig!!
Must have been a total makeover!!
Thanks... Check out the build thread :D more coming (to my wife's dismay :lol:).... I've two piles right now all the stuff going on and all the stuff that came off. Not sure which is bigger :rofl:

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Trying to figure out how I can mount another 8" sub on the tube doors so I don't lose part of my audio when I have them on.
:rofl:

Bring that bumper to an event, i love me some wrenchin at night. haha

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We are pretty harsh on some people, but I wouldn't be on a forum vet. Anyways I guess I'm in the worst place in the world for parts.

Wish I was back in Texas for this one. Hope there are some deals when I come from Michigan to Houston in June.
OT: DUDE! I just noticed in your sig block you have an M416!!! how's it pull? been looking at getting one or a Canadian M101. That's another reason I am trying to clear out the garage.

Only one I can find locally is $1000 which isn't bad but when you can get them surplus for 100.... I'd be interested in your thoughts... Are you doing a build/rebuild?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:rofl:

Bring that bumper to an event, i love me some wrenchin at night. haha

:rofl: uh will do :rofl: speaking of... my super secret current build is a winch.. :lol: I bought a Mile Marker H9000, YEP hydraulic!!! sssssshhhh!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
OT: DUDE! I just noticed in your sig block you have an M416!!! how's it pull? been looking at getting one or a Canadian M101. That's another reason I am trying to clear out the garage.

Only one I can find locally is $1000 which isn't bad but when you can get them surplus for 100.... I'd be interested in your thoughts... Are you doing a build/rebuild?
i wonder how many MPG you would gain if the rooftop box was off or onto a M416??? haha

i picked up two mpg on the drive home from gilmer with no roof rack, haha.
Mike, not sure if you have been over there much, but expeditionportal.com is another great website forum like this one. There are a lot of those adventure style trailer builds and stuff over there.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
M416- is being rebuilt completely. Stripped down.... The tub has too much rust so my friend is working on it. When I first got it I lost sleep trying to figure out what direction to go. There are so many possibilities. Mainly it's the suspension, axle and hubs that I'm concerned about. Might get it built and convert it to 6 x 5.5 later.

It pulled like there was nothing back there through. Empty it's light as heck. I'll update my build thread as it progresses.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/expedition-specific-equipment/79353-m-416-build.html

If I didn't have my baja style light bar I'd be getting way better mpgs.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
M416- is being rebuilt completely. Stripped down.... The tub has too much rust so my friend is working on it. When I first got it I lost sleep trying to figure out what direction to go. There are so many possibilities. Mainly it's the suspension, axle and hubs that I'm concerned about. Might get it built and convert it to 6 x 5.5 later.

It pulled like there was nothing back there through. Empty it's light as heck. I'll update my build thread as it progresses.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/expedition-specific-equipment/79353-m-416-build.html

If I didn't have my baja style light bar I'd be getting way better mpgs.
Cool I will have to check your build page out! I did see a site that had new tubs for sale if you ever wanted to go that route. (just can't remember it, been to too many of them looking for a CDN M101).

back on topic: OP updated! pm's relied to.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Would love the rims but texas is a long drive from virginia haha
:lol: I just send them next time my wife goes to alexandria.. she goes every 3 months.. :lol: she'll love me for that!

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Damn'... I was in need of a rear panhard too...

arrg, next time !... :bigthumb:...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.