Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Did you not like it for some reason? I'm in the market for a navigation system...

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually I love it but I just bought the Lowrance Baja off of w5wi for 400 bucks so I need to unload this one before the wife finds out the money is gone. lol at leat 250 will be a softer blow than 400. :rofl:
the best part I liked is the trffic rerouting. It finds accidents, traffic jams and such and will find the quickest route around them. that is a paid service though and its about 40 bucks a year but well worth it.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Actually I love it but I just bought the Lowrance Baja off of w5wi for 400 bucks so I need to unload this one before the wife finds out the money is gone. lol at leat 250 will be a softer blow than 400. :rofl:
the best part I liked is the trffic rerouting. It finds accidents, traffic jams and such and will find the quickest route around them. that is a paid service though and its about 40 bucks a year but well worth it.
Face it Mike you just love the rugged Baja look. :)

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
If you weren't on the wrong coast I would buy this for my Dad. He is in the market and all afraid to just go buy one....lol....Wish I had that problem.

PS: I am thinkin' I am the one on the wrong coast....All the FJ action is in SoCal....

This is an awesome deal.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Face it Mike you just love the rugged Baja look. :)
HAHAH, well yeah but I also wanted topo maps and route tracing and all the cool options that the street units dont offer. I was surprised by the garmin though, even on mountain passes in Ouray it didnt know the name of the roads but id did show them and it would say" going north on road" hahah no name or anything, kinda made me laugh.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I got this one too. It's really pretty cool.

·
Registered
226 Posts
You will be pleased, MP3 player, Bluetooth, updates from Garmin over the internet for new maps and updates.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mike before you send it off i don't believe the Baja has normal "street" GPS functions.. I.E. Food, gas, etc....
Yeah I thought about that but If I need it, I still got the old tomtom one. Decent unit for shuffling around town.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts