Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at the Garmin nuvi 260. It seems to have everything I need. Can you put the FJ icon on that unit? Any threads on this?
Thanks.

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
I am looking at the Garmin nuvi 260. It seems to have everything I need. Can you put the FJ icon on that unit? Any threads on this?
Thanks.
The splash screen and FJ vehicle icons can be installed on all Nuvi units.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/stereo-electronics/44300-yellow-fj-marker-your-garmin-nuvi.html

The TRD works like a charm on the 350, it goes on the 660 tomorrow.

I love this personalization.
Now, how about a magnetic blue Lotus Elise and a Black Camry SE?

J/K (unless you're willing to do it)
Thanks also to WVISION for the splash screen image as well.

Thank you so much. You are my heroes!!
Ummm...actually it was a Scion.

Since you asked for a roofrack, all of these have racks, including the TRD.

Black Diamond

Sandstorm

Sun Fusion

TRD

I did do a quick test with each of these to see if I saw anything glaringly wrong. If you find anything, please post here and I will do my best to fix it. I will work on posting the other colors with roof racks sometime this weekend, but no hard timeline for that. Also, the Voodoo needs to be cleaned up some and that will be done sometime before Monday.

My husband is just so glad that I'm mostly done so he can actually spend time with me WITHOUT my laptop.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I'm sure the Garmin website is the best source for that answer.
I know that. I personally have been trying to hack (get/add this vehicle folder) into my Kenwood/Garmin unit.
Figured since there are a few Garmin/kenwood unit owners here. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Worked for myGFs Nuvi.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts