Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys, I searched the forum for a thread about this, but failed to find any. I'm wondering where I can go buy those big red gas containers that I've seen some of you have equipped onto your roof racks. I tried looking at Home Depot and other supply stories, yet didn't see anything in that rectangular shape which I've seen you guys with. :( I want to be gas ready too! Thanks for any info. :p

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hey there guys, I searched the forum for a thread about this, but failed to find any. I'm wondering where I can go buy those big red gas containers that I've seen some of you have equipped onto your roof racks. I tried looking at Home Depot and other supply stories, yet didn't see anything in that rectangular shape which I've seen you guys with. :( I want to be gas ready too! Thanks for any info. :p
don't waste your money on those red can's.....go to Brigade Quartmasters web site and order up some Specter cans. They work the best. Make sure you also get the pour spout too. :bandit:

·
Premium Member
556 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My heroes. Thanks. :D I'll check the sites out now.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Scepters are the way to go!!:rocker: They are a bit pricey, but they're worth every penny.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
Check out the expedition one website for the geri cans. I just got one on my truck for the summit and I'm stoked on them.

Low profile. Almost indestructible, and I'm told they will be CARB compliant within a few months for all you sad people that can't buy them in your state.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts