Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I will be heading out of Los Angeles to the Summit this Tuesday. I was wondering what the gas prices for mid grade and Premium are in Nevada. Utah and Colorado so I can better prepare my finances for the summit. Can anyone help me?:bigthumb:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Gas in Vegas is running around $4.35 for plus around town, a little more at the interstate exits. Don't get gas in Mesquite. It is normally more expensive than Vegas or St. George.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gas in Vegas is running around $4.35 for plus around town, a little more at the interstate exits. Don't get gas in Mesquite. It is normally more expensive than Vegas or St. George.
$4.35!!!

Wow! That is way cheaper than the $4.57 I pay here! Thanks for the info!:cheers:

·
Registered
18 Posts
For Vegas -

Yep, around $4.25/$4.35 plus/$4.45 premo for Chevron or similiar in Vegas. Terribles Chevron has been running a few pennies cheaper in places - I have been paying $4.43 supreme in town.

Utah was similiar, even Moab was not too bad. Richfield is probably a good stop point. Do not stop in Green River - or if you have to, go into town.

If you go the Arizona route, Arizona is up to $0.10 cheaper than Vegas, avoid the I-40 stops - go into town where possible.

Yeah, California is paying more than Hawaii now.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I was out in Utah and Grand Junction two weeks ago: The average was 4.38 for premium, but you may find almost to 4.45 now.

·
Registered
161 Posts
It is crazy when we think 4.35 a gal is a good price.

·
Registered
616 Posts
this is nice news, I pay more than that for the cheap stuff on the militarry base.
dont cry...i saw the prices at the base......couldnt go through the gate keeper though....i guess my IDF ID doesnt fly here lol.......:lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts