Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought id take a sec to say hi.

The FJ cruiser is only 40 days, 12 hours, 17 minutes, 23 seconds away from being launched in Australia (not that im counting)

Ive been looking forward to finally getting behind the wheel of one for a while now and have been getting lots of ideas for the mods from the great build logs here :bigthumb:

As a lot of the accessories are yet to hit down under ill be importing most of em from the states, so ill be asking a lot of dumb questions (apologies in advance).

I'm from Perth in Western Australia, and an avid spearo, fisherman and love camping. All the good spots are only accessible with a 4x4, and my mate is getting sick of me borrowing his 100 series on the weekends :)

Great place you have here by the way. :cheers:

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome aboard...

·
Premium Member
16,935 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
G'day, 'n' welcome! Think of your time here like a walkabout...taking the FJ through a billabong with a Vegemite sandwhich.....LOL

Welcome...

:cheers:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the gang.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi from a fellow Aussie
I am also counting down the days to release,i have been lucky enough to have a test drive,awesome 4wd,hardest part is deciding on colour,see my post,colour confusion in Oz,have you seen any FJ's in the metal over in Perth ?
regards
AUSSIE CRUISER:clap:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi
The Toyota dealer i spoke to in Melbourne area would not give a firm price,but said he believed it to be around $50,000 to $55,000 Aussie dollars,pretty expensive!
I think price may be around $48,000 to $50,000 based on the price Holden have released the new Captiva and Jeeps new 2011 wrangler pricing,any more than that price and us Aussies will be getting ripped off big time,especially with the Aussie currency being so strong at the moment
regards
AUSSIE CRUISER

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcomed from a newbie all the way from Michigan!
Lots of good info here . Seems like a good group too.
I'm looking forward to seeing pics of you And your new FJ from down under.
Keep us posted...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts